1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

mr8t8m.jpg

16mc9l.jpg

i5cig5.jpg

9tda15.jpg

I really REALLY don't know how to pose this guy, like, I mean I like all these poses but I can't find one that satisfies me lol!

Any suggestions? I'm desperate :(

I think the problem is with Joker he had like a LOT of key moments to replicate with the figure, and just pick your favorite moment, whereas batman basically only stood there.. lol.

anywas, here he is for now on the shelve:

nx9c48.jpg

:lol Dude, they're all great!

While swapping out hands I pulled up Bat's sleeve to see how the elbows can be tightened. I would love to do this, but I don't see any screws. Any tips?

They're probably pretty tight already, the denser suit just resists the joints at the knees and elbows pretty good.

Thought somebody here was able to tighten theirs...

Maybe, I just find the DX suit resists joint poses much more than the looser, softer v1 did.

Wow, BBTS is sold out! I checked this morning and he was there.

Wow, BBTS is sold out! I checked this morning and he was there.

____ was going to order after my post now it's sold out :slap

Great now its a case of do I want to take a chance.

____ was going to order after my post now it's sold out :slap

Great now its a case of do I want to take a chance.

Yeah, I was going to order one, once I got home from work. Ya snooze, ya loose! Anyone else know of a reputable place besides ebay selling these?

gohastings.com has some.

they're good to buy from, but all the times that I have bought from them, the boxes had major shelf ware on them. not trying to discourage anyone, b/c even so I still buy from them. They usually have good sales... just saying you may not want to get it from there if you want a perfect box

Just got mine from gohastings today. Box had a little wear but nothing major.

I didn't think I'd be so impressed by it since I've had the V1 for so long but he's awesome. The V1 will hit sales thread soon.

Coco, you must get a lforigno cape. :lecture

I didn't think I'd be so impressed by it since I've had the V1 for so long but he's awesome. The V1 will hit sales thread soon.

"maybe so. but V1 was born to cockfight. now just because Dx is great doesnt mean V1 never was. you hate him now because hes doing more than you ever have. ee yyaah! " :wave

Awesome! glad you had better luck than me! are the ones from gohastings the non leaky versions from DCD batch? or rather corrected batch? whatever the technical name is for it

Damnit, I need one. Where in gohastings do they have it? I cant seem to find the page for the figure. Also, what other reputable stores have a DCD version of these?

I need a 2nd one.

Back