1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

If you're not a Facebook member it only takes you to a "log in" page.

Can't find content even after I log in:(

wook, just out of curiosity... have you decided in getting a light tent yet or making up something similar with white fabric sides and just buy some daylight lamps so you can lower the ISO settings? and does the FinePix F610 only go to a lowest ISO125?

wook, just out of curiosity... have you decided in getting a light tent yet or making up something similar with white fabric sides and just buy some daylight lamps so you can lower the ISO settings? and does the FinePix F610 only go to a lowest ISO125?

Why... what are you trying to say? :tap

My trouble is it takes me an age to take and edit my pics as it is. I have no dedicated studio space so I work with what I have to hand.
The F610 has ISO settings of 200, 400, 800 and Auto. It's basic, but just about does the business.

Not trying to say anything. Just the tent does help a lot to balance out the whites and take away any piercing glares. I suffer the piercing glares the most making it looks plastic like that you don't see with the human eye.

I do admit though it's a pain to set them up all the time as I too don't have a permanent space for one either.

hey wookster, how did you manage the floating air shot? that was awesome.

Not trying to say anything. Just the tent does help a lot to balance out the whites and take away any piercing glares. I suffer the piercing glares the most making it looks plastic like that you don't see with the human eye.

I do admit though it's a pain to set them up all the time as I too don't have a permanent space for one either.

I'm always up for tips here and there, and the place I work does have a studio set up, but I tend to be in there posing the figure with arms and legs going everywhere (thats just me, not the figure), so i like to do it in the privacy of my own home. Not everyone 'gets' an adult male photographing his dollies!

hey wookster, how did you manage the floating air shot? that was awesome.

Propped it on an old cardboard tube, then got rid of it in PS, glad you liked it.

hey guys, i jst wanted to know, for people who have it-does the sonar head look weird when the lights in his eyes are turned off? cuz i think i want to have him with that head on

You've never looked at a sample exam for torts regarding products liability, have you? You'd be surprised what these law professors can cook up!

hahaha I suppose he doesn't but I do .... and yes the questions scenario can be abit like the oil dripping to the stand situation hahah ! :lol

hey guys, i jst wanted to know, for people who have it-does the sonar head look weird when the lights in his eyes are turned off? cuz i think i want to have him with that head on
Hope these help-
sonarlightsoff.jpg

sonarpose1.jpg

sonarstudy1.jpg

Thanks Wookster for the pics! :rock But hows the leaky abs going?

I think I'm one of the lucky ones, it's been very minimal on mine, it's there but I only need to dab it away a couple of times a week (I could just leave it).

Hey Jeff:
Tuck the edges of the cape into the slot with the clip....you'll get a better looking fit overall.

Well I am going to hang on to my order from BBTS, and cross my fingers that it doesn't have the oil issue. If it does, I'll return it.

Hey Jeff:
Tuck the edges of the cape into the slot with the clip....you'll get a better looking fit overall.

Ah, thanks for the tip,I'll try that, sadly I've taken all my shots now!
Plus, for me it just has to be displayed in base jump back pack mode, it shows the suit off so much better.

hey my DX is being held at customs in the US. what do they do to it there? my dad says they're gonna cut him open and look inside of him please tell me he's wrong PLEASE!!!

Back