1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I think I'm one of the lucky ones, it's been very minimal on mine, it's there but I only need to dab it away a couple of times a week (I could just leave it).

Who do you normally order from?...

hey my DX is being held at customs in the US. what do they do to it there? my dad says they're gonna cut him open and look inside of him please tell me he's wrong PLEASE!!!

I've gotten several Hot Toys figures from HK & U.S. customs has never opened one up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^oh thank God! he told me they were gonna literally cut the FIGURE open and then send us all the dismembered parts ina ziplock bag

^^^^^^^^^^^^oh thank God! he told me they were gonna literally cut the FIGURE open and then send us all the dismembered parts ina ziplock bag

Never bought from overseas before? I bought tones of collectibles overseas and they all come sealed and perfect. They only can open it if they suspect there is a bomb or anthrax in it or something. Sometimes the people handeling it aren't kind so you gotta pray that the seller packed it well if you don't want box damage.

oh good point i HAVE bought overseas before, don't no why i got so nervous thanks for the info, i can continue my day in peace now

I hope to one day be as awesome of a father to my children :rotfl

I think if I had children I would put this site on a lockdown until they can make their own money :lol

Hey Wookster, are you planning on doing a review for Crawford's site? I would be curious to see your thoughts on him in the review format.

just ordered from ebay. Only cost £60! which is like $91. I had paypay credit whoop whoop

Who do you normally order from?...
In the past I was always a hard-core eBayer, but since I've been reviewing more regularly I now get pretty much all my Hot Toys stuff direct from Toy Hunters, a very good friend arranges pick-up and shipping for me.

Hey Wookster, are you planning on doing a review for Crawford's site? I would be curious to see your thoughts on him in the review format.

It's just being finished tonight, I should be sending it in on Monday.

Wooks, it's cool to finally see some shots showing off the figure's articulation.

Can anyone help me out with this....I was wondering if the Sonar head and neck works on the version 1 TDK suit Bats?

Hope these help-
sonarlightsoff.jpg

Yikes :horror , looks like the FLY!!!

Looking forward to reading your review wookster!

I have no desire to have kids, but when I hear stuff like this I can see the attraction. :lol

You can do the same when your an uncle. Then you don't need kids. ;)

I realize probably everyone would prefer the lights, but I really wish the Sonar eyes had been a painted effect, I'm sure they could have painted them close to matching the light effect, but as wookster's shot demonstrates, that head doesn't look too great with the lights out, and the way they work and battery power, you can't leave them on much, with paint, you could have the effect always.

Back