1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

One of the things I liked about this forum when I joined a month or so ago, was that this forum seemed so friendly. Its sad that it only takes one person to bring the whole attitude of a thread down. I know its hard to not respond to some comments, but if everyone could practice a little self control and just ignore comments that irritate you, this thread could be more enjoyable and informative, and after all isn't that what all of us are here for?

Sorry if this offends anyone, its just my opinion.

The ignore feature works quite well, guys.

Now, if people could stop quoting him, that would be double fine.

Agreed.

Oh, by the way....goody gumdrops:

100_4791.jpg

100_4795.jpg

100_4792.jpg

I took mine out of the box today and all four of the abs had the oil on them.

Here is a picture I took:

Batman.jpg

wow!..that photo truly captured the essence of this figure.
great shot JTRbe!
loved how the oils are running thru the creases..hope it doesnt loosen up the glues on the armor plates or something.

also i cant help but notice that u have crooked armor(note the body n waist area) just like mine. seems like no matter how hard i try to centralized it will push it back to that position.
the problem is not from the TT body,it came from the bloody uneven suit!!im guessing that the suit was dried in that possition

HT really got to do something..at least they could have included a tissue paper or a rubber finger that we can use to wipe with everyday and 'solve' the oil problem.

ok whoever thinking of getting this figure..dont.
just wait for the official news from HT or sumthing.

for those who already ordered or picking up one from ur local shop,i got some shots of what to look out for.dunno bout others but i have these 'extras' cam with my bat.so be carefull when choosing one.

these are not big issues but once u know it u just can get it out of ur head.

the crooked suit-i've twisted this bugger like hell and it still looks like this!

you can see that even the back and spines are bent to the left.
also note the creases on the shoulder pads.

whats beter that having a good left foot?...

another left foot!..on the right! LOL

make very2 sure you check underneath the shoulder plates as well. i found traces of oils on it.could easily spoil the paintjob when u move the arm around.

holy crap zotols....

did you get a bootleg or something???

sorry you got something like that man.

HT...what the hell???

i would rather say mine is a 'special edition'.

anyway guys just look out for those nasty stuffs

I cant believe people are still buying this with all the issues.

The ignore feature works quite well, guys.

Now, if people could stop quoting him, that would be double fine.

Haha that is soo true as he is on my ignore list for some time now but those quotes....

One of the things I liked about this forum when I joined a month or so ago, was that this forum seemed so friendly. Its sad that it only takes one person to bring the whole attitude of a thread down. I know its hard to not respond to some comments, but if everyone could practice a little self control and just ignore comments that irritate you, this thread could be more enjoyable and informative, and after all isn't that what all of us are here for?

Sorry if this offends anyone, its just my opinion.

I think most of us respect each others opinion especailly if they are not filled with insults so you got nothing to apologize for but this ****** is like a knife wielding mad kid longing for attention with this so it's hard to ignore. I myself also like this forum a lot due to the mostly friendlier freaks here. It's ppl like him who try to ruin it purposely for some unknown reason. On top of that nothing he says or claims can be believed. He obviousley has a history here using another account and hence going after specific ppl. All other statements from him concerning itself seems rather fake as well to allow him to play some racial cards which nobody was even bringing up. It was certainly not a luker who suddenly came out... Total faker

i would rather say mine is a 'special edition'.

anyway guys just look out for those nasty stuffs

you really should try to go back to the seller at least bout tr left shoes :p actually the crooked upper suit is acceptable to me as I only notice it ones the belt came off and I am sure it won't bother me the day I can put it back on ;)

Haha that is soo true as he is on my ignore list for some time now but those quotes....

I think most of us respect each others opinion especailly if they are not filled with insults so you got nothing to apologize for but this ****** is like a knife wielding mad kid longing for attention with this so it's hard to ignore. I myself also like this forum a lot due to the mostly friendlier freaks here. It's ppl like him who try to ruin it purposely for some unknown reason. On top of that nothing he says or claims can be believed. He obviousley has a history here using another account and hence going after specific ppl. All other statements from him concerning itself seems rather fake as well to allow him to play some racial cards which nobody was even bringing up. It was certainly not a luker who suddenly came out... Total faker

you really should try to go back to the seller at least bout tr left shoes :p actually the crooked upper suit is acceptable to me as I only notice it ones the belt came off and I am sure it won't bother me the day I can put it back on ;)

i never saw it that way, fake accounts and targeting certain people.

well, i guess you can feel bad for the douches that come in here trying to stir something. they got no one else in their lives to talk to, or go to the park to play with.

I took mine out of the box today and all four of the abs had the oil on them.

Here is a picture I took:

Batman.jpg

Damnnnnnnnn! The shots like this prove two things
one, that it is a pretty severe defect, i mean, that is ALOT of liquid.
secondly, that it isn't belt related. It came out of the box like that, and is too high on the abs to be belt associated. It's purely and solely an inferior ab plate material.

Damnnnnnnnn! The shots like this prove two things
one, that it is a pretty severe defect, i mean, that is ALOT of liquid.
secondly, that it isn't belt related. It came out of the box like that, and is too high on the abs to be belt associated. It's purely and solely an inferior ab plate material.

If mine had been plagued like that, I would've exchanged it for sure. Damn that's a lot of oil! You could stick an oil rig on there.

Geez. If I had a figure like yours, Zotols, i'd be gutted. He would be on on his way somewhere, either in the post, in the rubbbish or in the sea! :lol

Have you shown HT the images? I would.

I can't believe HT's official stance is "just rub it off with your finger" on your $200 figure. I absolutely love HT but I admit this has my faith shaken. My Medi Bats will do for the time being until they announce what is wrong and that they have fixed it. Hell, I was going to pass on this figure all together until I saw some shots here.

Great figure still, HT just needs to address the problems and fix it. When you pay $200 for a figure, seems to me it should have little to know QC problems.

wow!..that photo truly captured the essence of this figure.
great shot JTRbe!
loved how the oils are running thru the creases..hope it doesnt loosen up the glues on the armor plates or something.

also i cant help but notice that u have crooked armor(note the body n waist area) just like mine. seems like no matter how hard i try to centralized it will push it back to that position.
the problem is not from the TT body,it came from the bloody uneven suit!!im guessing that the suit was dried in that possition

HT really got to do something..at least they could have included a tissue paper or a rubber finger that we can use to wipe with everyday and 'solve' the oil problem.

'solve' -- heck, that's a band-aid, like your implying, and that's some issues you're dealing with...

I can't believe HT's official stance is "just rub it off with your finger" on your $200 figure. I absolutely love HT but I admit this has my faith shaken. My Medi Bats will do for the time being until they announce what is wrong and that they have fixed it. Hell, I was going to pass on this figure all together until I saw some shots here.

Great figure still, HT just needs to address the problems and fix it. When you pay $200 for a figure, seems to me it should have little to know QC problems.

Look, you can't expect every figure to be pristine and perfect when its mass produced in a sweatshop type environment, where time is money, cutting corners is the way to go and increasing profits is the goal. They know they have QC issues, what you want them to say now? "Ok folks, rebates for all...,"

That aint happening son.

'solve' -- heck, that's a band-aid, like your implying, and that's some issues you're dealing with...

Look, you can't expect every figure to be pristine and perfect when its mass produced in a sweatshop type environment, where time is money, cutting corners is the way to go and increasing profits is the goal. They know they have QC issues, what you want them to say now? "Ok folks, rebates for all...,"

That aint happening son.

Yes, but long term this kind of bad PR costs a lot of money. To most companies this type of fiasco has a real monetary cost. The question is do they deal with the costs of fixing their fault now, or long term pay the price in terms of lost sales to disgruntled fans.

Google Batman Dx02 oil fault and see how widespread this is.

Yes, but long term this kind of bad PR costs a lot of money. To most companies this type of fiasco has a real monetary cost. the question is do they deal with the costs of fixing their fault now or long term in terms of lost sales to disgruntled fans.

I hear yah...

Geez. If I had a figure like yours, Zotols, i'd be gutted. He would be on on his way somewhere, either in the post, in the rubbbish or in the sea! :lol

Have you shown HT the images? I would.

no i haven't,..sadly, i've lost the love for this figure..i've been putting it on sale on my local classified threads but i think no one dare to grab it.

worst comes to worst i just open up the guy and use it as the suit display or something..and find a way for the accessories to work with my medi.

now wheres alfred when u need him?..

Back