1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

wait guys i have a question, did the first batch have oil leaking problems too? if not, then there must be some sort of difference with the stomachs in seperate batches, did anyone get one and one, as in one first batch, one second batch?

It's been so long, I believe crow was the first to spot it. It seemed like it was isolated at first before all of us started getting him from Toys 2, we knew to check for it when we got the figures, but it wasn't until so many were getting it from Toys2 and having the issue that it became really apparent it was a mass problem. Crow got one from the HK release so it's not isolated to the figures that went out to places like Toys2.

Bingo. I got mine from Ebay when the first wave hit Toy Hunters. Mine's from the same batch that had the peeling, but I wasn't hit by that issue. About a week or so after I got him, I noticed his lower left ab plate (the lower right, if you're looking straight at him) had a sheen that was spreading upward from where the belt contacted it. It gradually covered that plate, then started from the bottom of the lower right (again, your left) plate upward. The only plate it hasn't affected is the top left plate.

wait guys i have a question, did the first batch have oil leaking problems too? if not, then there must be some sort of difference with the stomachs in seperate batches, did anyone get one and one, as in one first batch, one second batch?

They all do it, i had one of the 'first batches' from when they were just released on ebay, and although it wasn't at first, it is now. People have 2nd batches that are doing it straight out of the box!

The problems found with the first batch were fixed. People reported flaking paint and warping heads, both were addressed by Hot Toys, the oil issue crept up after all that and wasn't reported while they were fixing the other problems.

OK WE GET IT...

Stop it with this batch 1, batch 2 crap. That was all one person (MaulFan) and his propaganda regarding what could or should happen with ensuing waves. The guy sits at his parent's home on the computer all day and posts in response to every post on this damn thread and all of the sudden, he's like a messiah or an employee of HT.

Facts are, this figure has issues. Fine - we deal with them, contact HT and try to get this fixed somehow. All this whining is seriously pathetic...

I took mine out of the box today and all four of the abs had the oil on them.

Here is a picture I took:

Batman.jpg

Stop it with this batch 1, batch 2 crap. That was all one person (MaulFan) and his propaganda regarding what could or should happen with ensuing waves. The guy sits at his parent's home on the computer all day and posts in response to every post on this damn thread and all of the sudden, he's like a messiah or an employee of HT.

Facts are, this figure has issues. Fine - we deal with them, contact HT and try to get this fixed somehow. All this whining is seriously pathetic...

I laughed at this after reading your signature.

ok one more question and ill drop it ok what do i do if it does have the oil? just wipe it off or leave it alone just asking this thing is two hundred dollars thanks

Seriously hold off for just another week or two to see what HT has to say. There is no point in taking this risk since you still have a choice

ok one more question and ill drop it ok what do i do if it does have the oil? just wipe it off or leave it alone just asking this thing is two hundred dollars thanks

We're trying to figure out the best way to proceed - there are a lot of theories about whether to keep wiping it off, or leave it alone or wash it or.... I think the forum and/or HT will eventually arrive at a workable solution.

...I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such...

Live by it or get it out of your signature.

it's weird, did V!C and Pperry take over riko's place or something?

btw, V!C...you ARE aware that you're doing the same thing as the people you are commenting on?

it's like 'yo dawg, we heard you like to complain about complainers, so we let you complain bout the complainers while you complain'

or how you'd like to delicately put it...whining....

so why you whining bout the whiners? hypocrite.

and i agree, either live by your quote, or change it dude.

I'm starting to think that HT are hoping we'll all just shut up about it eventually.
:mad: :banghead
This is the latest email i got back after sending them 2 clear photos of the leakage:
Hot Toys said:
Hello ,

Thanks for your photo! But it is not clear to shows oil leaking problem.

Once oil leaking out, please slightly wipe off by tissue or finger to solve it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your support for Hot Toys products!

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys.

I took mine out of the box today and all four of the abs had the oil on them.

Here is a picture I took:

Batman.jpg
Damn -- moist.

Live by it or get it out of your signature.

It says 'humans', not savages. :D
I'm starting to think that HT are hoping we'll all just shut up about it eventually.
:mad: :banghead
This is the latest email i got back after sending them 2 clear photos of the leakage:

WOW - what a response. Like I said, it's like ordering take-out with these people, they can't get it right. LOL -- Oh well...
:rotfl

Back