1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Hi all, am from Thailand.

The Joker Dx is my first 1/6 RAH, and the second is Batman Dx

Enjoin :chew

ota01.jpg

cbd02.jpg

tpq03.jpg

sal04.jpg

7ou05.jpg

zkg06.jpg

yfd07.jpg

bvf08.jpg

qyw09.jpg

Last edited:

camera quality is not so good, but one of the best posings of the bats dx here. looking very natural

Thanks for the vid review DinoLast! Makes me feel a little better about keeping the preorder.

Question: Do the ankles tilt? At the end of your video his feet look like they go in a straight line from hip on down to feet. I like it when you can have a wider stance, but still have the feet flat on the ground.

Is that possible?

Yes they do tilt, which will allow the poses you want.
Thanks for watching

cool review and cool accent :p

Thanks Ed :)

I find it odd that people think that their accent is cool just because there from the U.K. I'm sure dino's from Essex. It's just a normal accent to me.

Very sorry dino if your not from Essex for acusing you of being. I thought I saw that you were on some profile.:eek:

:lol Yes you're right I'm just a plain old Essex boy.
Trust me when you're in the states, the English Accent sometimes comes in handy, especially when it comes to the Ladies.
Although one my ex-girlfriends who was American, found it annoying after 3 months. :lol

camera quality is not so good, but one of the best posings of the bats dx here. looking very natural

Yeah, it seems he knows a thing about center of gravity when doing natural poses.

If they're making those figures now for May they could let them cure and whatever as much as they need. It's a gamble though, no guarantees.

That's what I was really getting at, I didn't say there was any indication or guarantee about it, but if farrrs is...
...WORRIED ABOUT ORDERING A FIGURE THAT MIGHT TURN UP OILY...

then there's no harm in waiting, even if the problem does persists. :eek:

For god sake, is there no rule about posting huge pics? Maul... is this the excuse now? no offense meant for, HideX1986 since it's his 2nd post even though registered a long time ago but for crying out loud!!!!! just because the forum eventually temporarily resizes the photos does not give you the god damned right to upload 3xxx - 2xxx X 1xxx photos because you're too lazy!

You don't see review sites doing this. Somewhat small thumbnails or a minimum of anything from 500 - 700 that links to a 4 figure res if that.

God, is it so hard to take the time to resize some photos??!?! seriously. Geez.

I'm so sick of scrolling 2 miles <---------------------> while they load.

anyone with both dx and medi bats can u post a pic of the DX head on the medi body? I know it wont go on properly but shud happily sit there :) cheers bebs

I ordered mine from Studiosunny yesterday. Just wondering how long does it take for it to get from There to US.
I have a Medi TDK so when I get the DX, I can upload pics in 3xxx - 2xxx X 1xxx resolution if yall interested.

How awesome you are.

For god sake, is there no rule about posting huge pics? Maul... is this the excuse now? no offense meant for, HideX1986 since it's his 2nd post even though registered a long time ago but for crying out loud!!!!! just because the forum eventually temporarily resizes the photos does not give you the god damned right to upload 3xxx - 2xxx X 1xxx photos because you're too lazy!

You don't see review sites doing this. Somewhat small thumbnails or a minimum of anything from 500 - 700 that links to a 4 figure res if that.

Dave's the only one that can address what can be done, if anything, about that, all I can really do is publicly discourage it and if need be edit the post.

As for the oil issue, I did get a response back from Hot Toys this morning but I'm not sure they full understand the problem, their response was:

Concerning your oil problem in abs area, it may be caused by the circle sticker and plastic bag of the belt, please take apart it and you can slightly remove the residue by finger.

Maybe it's a communication problem, but sounds to me like they're referring to the plastic that comes on the belt when you first get the figure, and I've removed that so I'm going to reply to them to try and further clarify and see if they say anything more.

Concerning your oil problem in abs area, it may be caused by the circle sticker and plastic bag of the belt, please take apart it and you can slightly remove the residue by finger.

Yeah, that didn't help at all. Your email wasn't hard to understand to me. Sounds like they have no idea that this problem exsists, is common to a lot of people and under what conditions it happens. Doesn't look hopeful for a fix.

They are sweet pictures though.

They are sweet pictures though.

Doesn't matter, this site caters to anyone wanting to come here, which means ones with slower internet connections and even ones with faster connections, larger files and several of them posted can cause the site to lag. It's a general courtesy to all members here to keep images down to 1000 pixels or less at the largest dimension.

Yeah, that didn't help at all. Your email wasn't hard to understand to me. Sounds like they have no idea that this problem exsists, is common to a lot of people and under what conditions it happens. Doesn't look hopeful for a fix.

Yeah, I'll try again, but it seems silly to respond, wipe it away when my original email pointed out that wiping away is no solution as it comes back again and again.

Pretty sad that someone with no investment in the grand scheme can share a more insightful commentary on the problem than the company taking the money for the product that has the problem.

This is my reply to them, see if it gets us anywhere. At this point, I'd be willing to gamble on a replacement if that's what it comes to, best case, it pans out and I don't have a problem, worst case I'm in the same position I'm in now.

Thank you for the response.
I assume the plastic bag of the belt you are referring to is the protective plastic around it in shipping, that was removed as soon as I received the figure, and for the first day I had the figure out of the box, the problem didn’t show up, the problem developed over time and has become more frequent and apparent with each day since having it out of the box. The attached photo shows where the problem is occurring for me, and where I have the belt positioned on the figure. What happens is the armor plate becomes darker and glossier than the other plates, and wiping at it can restore it to a lighter color and more matte finish, but the glossy, dark effect continues to come back no matter how many times I wipe it. Wiping seems to be no fix as the problem continues to occur after doing that. If Hot Toys could further investigate this problem to find a cause and solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter, this site caters to anyone wanting to come here, which means ones with slower internet connections and even ones with faster connections, larger files and several of them posted can cause the site to lag. It's a general courtesy to all members here to keep images down to 1000 pixels or less at the largest dimension.

Yeah, I know, i'm just giving the man credit for the nice photos. The massive photo issue annoys me as well, but they do get auto re-sized. Every cloud, and all that!

The problem is, auto-resizing just helps with the space the images occupy on the screen, but what really hurts most users is that the physical file is still a larger number of bytes and takes longer to load, and the resize doesn't kick in until the file has fully loaded.

Unfortunately the auto-resize for the screen I think misleads some people to think they can post any size, which in terms of using up the screen is correct, but the bigger issue for people is load times and that's caused by file size.

I know all that mate. I hope dave or somebody can find a solution.

Back