1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Who's mayhem? Be more specific my boy!

So I got a question. I wanna buy this..you think this is the kinda figure that is going to go down in price over time..or up. like how two face dropped to around 100

well i think there is a good chance that we will see the tdk suit in the next flick, if nolan stays on, or whoever they get to take over tries to continue nolan's vision of batman, the whole thing seems a tad up in the air.

but only time they should shoot up in value is when they discontinue a suit, car, or character and there is no reason for ht to make another run.

I'm betting for the price to shoot up. Can't wait for The Dark Knight sequel so that I can have more 1:6 villains to pose. :)

I pre-ordered from Urban Collector today for $149 :banana
I know I'll have to wait a while, but I need to space these purchases out....

Can't wait for The Dark Knight sequel so that I can have more 1:6 villains to pose. :)

Me too...for that and so many other reasons....:D

If catwomans in the next one and hot toys does her up...two face and joker are gonna have a field day.

I watched the film again today and I'm sorry but this figure looks NOTHING like him.

It's what they don't say. ¬_¬

lol I know! hmm I'm prepared.....kinda

or perhaps it's cause I'm right??

lol

it does somewhat. the medicom has it better though. and I get REALLY turned off on this figure when i see that stupid smiling face :sick

it does somewhat. the medicom has it better though. and I get REALLY turned off on this figure when i see that stupid smiling face :sick

Somewhat really isn't good enough though. The Medicom is fantastic -extremely accurate. The HT Bats kinda looks like him if you squint your eyes a little. For £100 + I think it should be top notch.

Agreed that Medicom is extremely accurate (save for the fact that it still suffers from a large chest) shoulder down, and the head is almost as good as the HT DX version. I'll still be picking up the DX for a HK rooftop setup and also the PERs and swapable faces is too good a feature. I suspect my modded medi though will always look more screen accurate.

Hi everyone! I am still very new here...putting up some of my own pics from Comic-Con.

Sorry some are blurry.

I know this figure receives a lot of criticism, but I was very impressed by it last July in San Diego.

2q2ltvd.jpg

521hsn.jpg

k18113.jpg

8z1rop.jpg

2zdykwo.jpg

34xeues.jpg

Back