1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Yeah he modded it. Cut part of the Wayne sculpt. Up to or just behind the ears. Can't remember if the hair was partially cut as well. It's that long ago.

Other than for a couple photos, it never really bothered me, I wouldn't have put it to much use, and you do see him both with and without the neck armor and his face showing, so the neck that does work with the figure as is can be in place fine. I'm more let down by the lack of Bale in the sculpt than the neck it could go on.

I remember that too. I bet I can find it in less than 5 mins you lazy ^^^^s.

EDIT:

1 minute with the search engine.

hthkb1.jpg

hthkb2.jpg

hthkb3.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah i did that on a whim, since i had two bale heads from the two batmans. It's only the head thats modified, just gored out and a new ball peg set into it deeper. It takes alot of gutting to get the head to fit reasonably on the neck, and obviously his head overlaps the neck armor which is wrong for the movie standards, but so does the masked head so i didn't really care.

Well, things are looking promising for this figure overcoming the wrist peg issues of the first release.

I've read tonight that Marcus Wright comes with extra wrist pegs, and I believe I saw a couple extra packed in with DX Joker, so odds are, either a couple extra, or even better, one per hand, will be with this Batman and no heating and crap to swap hands.

Isn't it bed time?

Well, things are looking promising for this figure overcoming the wrist peg issues of the first release. I've read tonight that Marcus Wright comes with extra wrist pegs, and I believe I saw a couple extra packed in with DX Joker, so odds are, either a couple extra, or even better, one per hand, will be with this Batman and no heating and crap to swap hands.
:rock :rock :rock Great news.

buuuuuut... why would you need a bed if you don't have a bed time ? :monkey3

Ok , back on topic. :D

A bad one or a bad time for one?

I don't have one :monkey3

A bed or a bed time!?

....:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

a bed time :lol

buuuuuut... why would you need a bed if you don't have a bed time ? :monkey3

Ok , back on topic. :D

bed time is like a designated time is it not?

it was a joke. :monkey1

:monkey4

a bad one :monkey3

A bad one or a bad time for one?

DiFabio just sits back and looks at the chaos he's inspired.

You're Chaos and he's Mayhem? It's a double act! ¬_¬

Back