1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I was thinking that earlier. The only thing that will make the wait bearable. :)

Exactly, but I was thinking just this morning, between the angry mouth and the sonar head, the shots I can get of him kicking some SWAT ass :rock

The distance from cowl to external chest on HT is FAR too large, compared to the accurate Medi. Although the chest on the Medi extends from the torso more, it is more accurate as a whole.

The distance from cowl to external chest on HT is FAR too large, compared to the accurate Medi. Although the chest on the Medi extends from the torso more, it is more accurate as a whole.

point proven

to be movie accurate that chest-line should be BEHIND the chin-line.
On this picture you can make out that the chest is behind the chin line.
thirdcompare.jpg

ps: snake eater, can you post pictures as pictures and not as attachement so that the picture is still visable when quoted? thx
(talking about the compare picture with the chest-line and chin-line)

the Med comes close, and I bet the DX also if we would see a side view picture like this one....

....but if possible, can you make a side view comparison dedguy?

Exactly, but I was thinking just this morning, between the angry mouth and the sonar head, the shots I can get of him kicking some SWAT ass :rock

Can't wait. But unfortunately will have to......for a maximum of eight months......:monkey1

Looks great, but I don't know if it looks so much better than the current TDK Batman that I can see myself shelling out $170.00 again. I so very rarely change poses that all those heads would be waste on me.

No. If it sticks to Q1, that is the maximum time to March 2010.

Oh, my math's fuzzy this morning, I was thinking 8 would be January, good, could have him soon as 5-6 if lucky. Great way to start off 2010.

I ASSUME the batteries/switch for the eyes are IN the sonar head itself? Otherwise, you can't use the head on another Batman, and if you don't want the eyehead, you're stuck with a screw/switch on your Batman.

Right?

I ASSUME the batteries/switch for the eyes are IN the sonar head itself? Otherwise, you can't use the head on another Batman, and if you don't want the eyehead, you're stuck with a screw/switch on your Batman.

Right?

I presume so, but we don't know yet.

The figure is nice and I am a HUGE batman fan. That being said toys2.net (since I'm in Canada this is where I buy almost all my 1/6 stuff) just put this up on their site for $189.99. Given the price point, I can't see myself picking this up.

I did pre-order the MMS DX Joker - but that was mainly because I only had the BR Joker and wanted one with the purple suit. If this had come with a completely alternate outfit (ie. Bruce Wayne in a suit or street clothes) than MAYBE I would have considered it.

I am still super happy with my Hot Toys DK suit, and although the light-up sonar eyes are cool ... I just cannot lay down $190 US + Shipping + taxes for this.

If anyone waited to get a HT Batman then you're definitely in luck as this is the version to get :)

Back