1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Somehow regretted selling this figure :( my figure's elbow joints seemed to have dislocated and there was no possible way for me to swap his hands....whenever i pulled it out the wrist peg will always follow.

Alas, I hope that HT will release a more improved version of this DX next year, with just as equally cool box

Are you talking about the Batman DX 02??

I managed to remove the elbow joints of mine in order to tighten the screws.. was pretty easy and I did'nt need to remove the upper bat-outfit...Just roll up, the rubber hoses :lecture

If the elbow joint is broken, maybe you could find a replacement :dunno

And also managed to remove the pants, tightened the knee screws, and stiffened the hip joints with superglue. Now all the joints are ultra hard.. and poseable :)

My Batman DX it's in good shape, and ready to kick some ass :rotfl

Are you talking about the Batman DX 02??

I managed to remove the elbow joints of mine in order to tighten the screws.. was pretty easy and I did'nt need to remove the upper bat-outfit...Just roll up, the rubber hoses :lecture

If the elbow joint is broken, maybe you could find a replacement :dunno

And also managed to remove the pants, tighten the knee screws, and stiffened the hip joints with superglue.

My Batman DX it's in good shape, and ready to kick some ass :rotfl

Damn, should have tried that before shipping it off...the DX suit just seems to fit the body so tight that I didn't think whatever u mentioned could be done.

If only I had a time machine to get my DX back :gah:

Damn, should have tried that before shipping it off...the DX suit just seems to fit the body so tight that I didn't think whatever u mentioned could be done.

If only I had a time machine to get my DX back :gah:

Yes, It could be done certainly.. and BTW, the suit is'nt as fragile as it seems, I roll up the hoses, and the rubber did'nt deteriorate the slightest, not marks, not paint rubbing...just perfect :monkey1..
To be honest I was scared of damaging the rubber suit at the beginning.. But damn it works nicely !! and I was impressed with the result :lecture

Last edited:

You're upset from a post by a newb who doesn't know how to use emoticons and doesn't give enough of a damn about this forum to develop an avatar and sig for himself so others can see his personality. He's worth a cheap shot at best and then pass along. :lol

Is that what sigs are supposed to do?

So The Mike is a colosal perv.

And you're some kind of military themed dominator?

:lol

just wondering as well, whats the difference between the MMS DX 02 and MMS71?

He leakes look around youll know soon enough what Im talking about there is a whole thread on this issue on here... Everything before the DC Direct batch leaked and even some of the Dc Direct batch itself...

Just decided I want a DK Batman as well (previously was only interested in getting a OC version) shame this is £400 upwards now

Guess I'll have to wait till TDKR range :(

Back