1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Somehow regretted selling this figure :( my figure's elbow joints seemed to have dislocated and there was no possible way for me to swap his hands....whenever i pulled it out the wrist peg will always follow.

Alas, I hope that HT will release a more improved version of this DX next year, with just as equally cool box

I use tweezers to get the wrist pegs out of the hands. sucks to hear about the elbow joins though. curious to know how that happened. pulling too hard?

I use tweezers to get the wrist pegs out of the hands. sucks to hear about the elbow joins though. curious to know how that happened. pulling too hard?

No...i just displayed it arms to side ever since i took it out but one day when i wanted to change poses, i realized the right elbow joint is already dislocated, whereas the left one was perfectly fine.

That's when I decided to ship it off... :(

Hopefully the upcoming Cap figure can ease some of the pain :gah:

well I'm almost positive that they'll be a new batman figure from HT since this suit is also in TDKR so you won't have to wait too long to "replace" this figure with a most likely superior version

well I'm almost positive that they'll be a new batman figure from HT since this suit is also in TDKR so you won't have to wait too long to "replace" this figure with a most likely superior version

Yepp hope so too!

Indeed.

I actually kind of look forward to being able to display my DX02 with the backpack and sticky gun. :)

just one pic :)

6011262153_4408175c2c_z.jpg

Well, finally gave in and got a DX Batman off ebay and it's on it's way. Ended up paying almost twice what it was worth when it first came out, wish I did get it earlier.

Seems he has the same suit in TDKR but i don't see a re-release of this or a better version, i see a possible standard MMS in the form of the Bruce/Bats set, Changeable mouths and No PERS... but who knows HT clearly can not be trusted to just stop when something is already awesome.

I almost fear they may be too afraid to release this guy again after all the issues and hatred.

Time will tell.

M.

Seems he has the same suit in TDKR but i don't see a re-release of this or a better version, i see a possible standard MMS in the form of the Bruce/Bats set, Changeable mouths and No PERS... but who knows HT clearly can not be trusted to just stop when something is already awesome.

I almost fear they may be too afraid to release this guy again after all the issues and hatred.

Time will tell.

M.

Lmao, you really think so? They're rereleasing the Joker... And he's not even in this movie! Lol... Guess I'm different than many here as I'm all for rereleases. I don't buy for value/investment.

Lmao, you really think so? They're rereleasing the Joker... And he's not even in this movie! Lol... Guess I'm different than many here as I'm all for rereleases. I don't buy for value/investment.

Yeah i do think so, that's why i posted it...

And seriously dude, did my post really warrant the ridiculous "LMAO" and the completely overused "LOL?" :rolleyes:

M.

They'll release one for TDKR. There's no reason not to.

I also believe that many people are just discovering Hot Toys, and this will be the first chance for a lot of people to get a Batman in this style without paying over $500.

And seriously dude, did my post really warrant the ridiculous "LMAO" and the completely overused "LOL?" :rolleyes:

M.

You're upset from a post by a newb who doesn't know how to use emoticons and doesn't give enough of a damn about this forum to develop an avatar and sig for himself so others can see his personality. He's worth a cheap shot at best and then pass along. :lol

M.

My apologies, I didn't mean to offend. When I'm using my phone, i tend to use regular emoticons and Internet slang. There's actually a very strong chance TDKR will be from Sideshow as their site states they now own the rights to the movie.

And apologies about no avatar/sig. Whenever I get my computer back up and running, I'll be sure to make a creative or interesting one.

Back