1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

it is amazing how much they have listened to us, the gun-attach, all the accesoirces, etc... but still... i don't know, but am I the only one who thinks the face expressions are a bit ugly? Looks nothing like Bale and like the DX Joker, those eyes... just toooo big?!

And where is the Bruce Wayne add? :(

Someone has to say it:

DX02_TDK_Batman_18.jpg

Anyone else notice this new DX Batman looks almost exactly the modified v.1 Batman that some dude over at ToyWorld did?

I know these aren't final pics but it's kinda cool that they have the figure with a long BB style cape.

DX02_TDK_Batman_21.jpg

Crap. There goes another $200. :lol

Which makes me think, are they throwing in two capes?

it is amazing how much they have listened to us, the gun-attach, all the accesoirces, etc... but still... i don't know, but am I the only one who thinks the face expressions are a bit ugly? Looks nothing like Bale and like the DX Joker, those eyes... just toooo big?!

i think the faces have a bit too many....lines/wrinkles? if someone can PS those lines away, i think it'll look better.

One word:

SOLD!

But is it just me or am I really the only one who thought he´d get a gliding cape and a Bale head.

I came!!

Thats so unreal!!

I'm so glad I didn't buy the old one. This could be the best Batman figure out there ! 3 facial expression and PERS. HT really knocks this one out of the ballpark!

Nah, I think the Bale likeness is stellar, MUCH improved. Expression are perfect, one for him beating Joker up in my interrogation dio (Angry one), one for the party crashing scene (the talking / smiling one) and one for the HK scene

Someone has to say it:

DX02_TDK_Batman_18.jpg

Anyone else notice this new DX Batman looks almost exactly the modified v.1 Batman that some dude over at ToyWorld did?

I sadly agree. Hmm yes the pers/ light up eyes changing mouths is good and it looks ever so slightly slimmer but it pretty much looks like the V1

But seeing as the guy at TW modified it to be more accurate, why wouldn't this one look more like his?

YellowJoshua said:
I sadly agree. Hmm yes the pers/ light up eyes changing mouths is good and it looks ever so slightly slimmer but it pretty much looks like the V1
I think you won't be able to really see how significant the changes are until comparison pics are shown. And I'm sure HT/Milk etc. will post pics like that.

Snake Eater said:
But seeing as the guy at TW modified it to be more accurate, why wouldn't this one look more like his?
No I know.. just saying. :)

Nah, I think the Bale likeness is stellar, MUCH improved. Expression are perfect, one for him beating Joker up in my interrogation dio (Angry one), one for the party crashing scene (the talking / smiling one) and one for the HK scene

Yes it's improved, but still not liking it very much. Like BrooklynWolf X said it, I think they just put too much lines ther. The angry expression looks good to me, but the others? The "smiling" one and the other one,... don't like it, hope they will fix it perhaps and put a Bale mouth on it, because the one which looks like he's smiling, it kinda remind me of Clooney in a TDK suit. :sick

I wonder if anyone can find a way to use these heads on the Medi body and neck? That could make an interesting 'ultimate' version.

its still got those horrible gauntlets and tiny fists - his legs nor his arms appear altered his chest looks flatter but is still not accurate. the stomach armour still looks wrong

Back