MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you activate that extra click? I have mine in the landing pose, but it's inaccurate because of the foot being too low

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

IMG_5006.JPG
IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_5008.JPG

Anyone know of issues with batteries leaking or causing any damage if left in the figure too long? Also, I know a company was selling these things to put in the battery compartment connected to wires that you could plug into a power source. I just can't remember where I saw it. Anyone know of those things by any chance?

I'm interested in getting a die cast mark iii, would you recommend this or stealth? Stealth is still available from sideshow but this one is on wait list.

I'm interested in getting a die cast mark iii, would you recommend this or stealth? Stealth is still available from sideshow but this one is on wait list.

Easy..the one you want more. Who cares what anyone else prefers. Someone could hate red or love blue or whatever. The only person that likes exactly what you like, and has to spend the money is you. So buy what you want not what someone else wants

OK so I bit the bullet and ordered a Soap Reactor for the Mark III. It couldn't have come a better time too, when I was removing the batteries last night I already found that one of the contacts for the chest shows corrosion, so I was glad to finally ditch the alkalines.

Quality is on point, I didn't have a problem with any of the cables or unit. I'm really impressed with the range of the remote, one quick swipe in the air and the lights turn on/off even from across the room with the power supply hidden from view. The wires are thin but fairly strong, and rout under the battery covers nicely. The only issue I had was fitting the AA battery adapter in the base, the (+) nose didn't touch the contact so I inserted a small piece of foil to create the circuit. The hub has enough ports to power two Iron Man figures.

Finally got round to getting this guy. The III has always been my favourite armour but I just kept getting put off by it's various issues.

Forgetting the really poor articulation I think it's great. Even the paint looks excellent.

ht 131.jpg

ht 132.jpg

ht 135.jpg

ht 136.jpg

ht 134.jpg

Wish they would do a 2.0 for this figure and fix all the articulation problems. At this point, it looks like a really cheap toy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That sounds pretty bad to me. That's just my opinion though. I got spoiled with the 42/43/45 and now VI.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's not ideal, the lack of any torso movement at all really spoils any hope of a natural looking pose. As you say the other diecast armours are far superior articulation wise, though I do think the III betters them when it comes to looks, with the possible exception of the stunning 45.

The Mark III looks great, but the lack of articulation hinders what could be an awesome figure. I only have it because I prefer the classic look of the older armors, I'll definitely be upgrading to the DC Mark VI.

I have mine in the ground pound pose and i get more compliments on it then all my other armors. None of my friends move them around so the articulation means nothing to them.

Saw the VI but the high price, triangle chest, and the silver on the arms and legs really hold me back. I like more of the timeless red/gold look other than the recent MCU suits which tend to change looks every year. If they ever do a die cast IV or an articulated III then I will bite, otherwise I am ok with the III as my main armor. I paid $100 less compared to the recent preorders for the 45, 46, and 6. That savings to me is worth the drawbacks.

Back