MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened up mine. Had him in the box for at least 6 months I know. I can't even remember how long ago I got him. Whoa. Fantastic figure. Wanted to put him on my office desk at home but figured he's much safer in the detolf. As someone who owns the BD Mark III this one blows that one away. It's not even close.

e4bf1496e14ab0a7c0a1037c02858a60.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Just got this guy yesterday. Ideally I'd keep it in a ground pound pose but since it's at the bottom of my shelf it didn't look right. Here's a few shots. The head sculpt is incredible in person.

513d02b6179e7ee5c6008acec69b6cd2.jpg

e988ff4c171c23f13da12038bf61e4c7.jpg

0e8fa214e26da9911f98b86c687e82ed.jpg

The power landing pose looks great, I can't believe I have never even tried yet. I even have the twisted waist on, but when I found this pose when I got it when it first came out so long ago I just left it that way.

IM1.jpg

The power landing pose looks great, I can't believe I have never even tried yet. I even have the twisted waist on, but when I found this pose when I got it when it first came out so long ago I just left it that way.

View attachment 306371

Thanks. I guess I will always display this piece with the landing pose. I was frustrated with the lack of dorso movement so I tried this and liked it very much. And it's not very hard to do it. I just wished the knees would bend more.

I was having second thoughts about selling mine and was thinking of rebuying but I forgot how much I hated the shoulder gaps and ankles. It's too bad as I don't think we'll get another MKIII.

Sold mine last year. Was really dissatisfied with the overall look and feel. Getting the Mk6 instead. I think the lack of torso movement turned me off.

Lack of torso and ankle articulation bothers me too, never taken the silly switch part out the box. But I still think the figure looks great, and said drawbacks aside its still a pretty cool action figure.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I wish HT had put the same effort, and articulation into this DC Mark 3. It's still my favorite armour from the movies, as I think it looks the most classic. Congrats to those who have it, but I couldn't justify the cost for the lack of articulation and engineering.

I wish HT had put the same effort, and articulation into this DC Mark 3. It's still my favorite armour from the movies, as I think it looks the most classic. Congrats to those who have it, but I couldn't justify the cost for the lack of articulation and engineering.
Same here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I bought this a few weeks ago and my expectations where rather low due to the feedback, but I must say the figure is actually great. Especialy using the twisted torso for upright poses gives the figure a very dynamic look. Just my 2c

Yeah I like this figure a lot, too. Not sure why he gets hated on so much. Sure he may not be the best, but he's still good. I mainly just wish that he had ankle rockers.

Yeah I like this figure a lot, too. Not sure why he gets hated on so much. Sure he may not be the best, but he's still good. I mainly just wish that he had ankle rockers.

He is hated by the people who buy figures to play with. A normal person would have no problems with this figure.

I wonder if they'll do yet another version of this armor.

I've never really had an interest in owning it, but I think if they did a new one that meets the current standards, I'd probably pick it up.

Maybe they'll do another one way down the road for some sort of anniversary or something. (I'm not holding my breath though lol)

He is hated by the people who buy figures to play with. A normal person would have no problems with this figure.

Now I'm curious. What does a normal person do with figures in your opinion?

Back