MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO 42 and 43's waists/torsos are way too thin. If you look at 42 next to unarmored Tony, there's no way he fits in that armor.

You can nit-pick anything to death.

I love the Mark III, I was able to get the exclusive version. I ordered it the day it went up for pre order. Love it, can't for the life of me get the stupid plastic off the air flaps in the back.

Cut it close to the metal with small scissors. Like 1/8" inch away.

Then take a pair of tweezers and separate the 2 pieces of plastic. It peels right off. Did whole thing in less than 3 mins.

IMO 42 and 43's waists/torsos are way too thin. If you look at 42 next to unarmored Tony, there's no way he fits in that armor.

You can nit-pick anything to death.

You can't make that comparison really since there is no way Robert Downey would have fit into the armors you see in the movie. The proportions were never meant to be right.

IMG_20151019_102153221.jpg

Thanks! I'm kinda new to Hot Toys, and custom 1/6, but feel like in the past few months, I've started a collection I'm excited about.IMG_20151003_224510c184.jpg

Will it be okay if I pose him in landing pose permanently? I'm particularly worried about the arm becoming loose after a while.

Will it be okay if I pose him in landing pose permanently? I'm particularly worried about the arm becoming loose after a while.

I'm more worried about the flap on the hips bending or warping over time if I'm honest. I wouldn't worry about the arms man they seem really sturdy to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back