MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'm kinda new to Hot Toys, and custom 1/6, but feel like in the past few months, I've started a collection I'm excited about.
View attachment 217979

Awesome setup! I was going to ask how Stealth Cap was held up, and then you posted a shot with the dynamic stand. Could you post a picture of the left side of your display? It looks like First Avenger Cap and Wolvie are there, but it's hard to tell what's going on (it kinda looks like Wolvie's shoving Cap to the ground).

Alright I shall spam here too, Gulmira, Mark III die-cast
Hope Craig's not in this thread.

10469053_718100048290107_4821074496088168893_o.jpg

12141110_718101881623257_3172800284976355846_o.jpg

@Motuxmen:

Might be one of the screenshots used concerning the diecast MKIII's color debate going on sometime earlier :lecture
We have come a long way.

@Motuxmen: Might be one of the screenshots used concerning the diecast MKIII's color debate going on sometime earlier :lecture

We have come a long way.

Nah, that was mostly me anyway. Lol like I said, I'm losing it.

The landing pose does look best but every time i try it he looks like he tripped and caught himself so he is museum posed.

Guys, I need help. I want to buy just one "definitive" Iron Man and I narrowed down my selection to Mark III Diecast, Mark IV and Mark VII.

Is it really worth paying extra for a diecast? Or will I need to mindtrick myself into believing it is, despite it's not noticeable at all?

Can you tell the difference MK3 is diecast and the others are not when displayed side by side? Can you give a recommendation for the purely aesthetic reasons?

To extend that question, is any of them a better choice in the general opinion for any reason whatsoever? I'm thinking - better detail, articulation, less noticeable shoulder gaps, etc?

Thanks in advance for your help! I'm still new to the 1/6 collecting and didn't have time to read the entire forum yet :)

Back