MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The right hand index finger joint on mine is WAY off. It should be like 1/64" shorter. Left hand is ok, but the right :slap........gawd I hate this figure.

Do you have pics? None of mine have faded and I have MKVI.

Yeah. Seems like someone heard old rumors and jumped the band wagon. Fading has not been an issue on these in years. The very rare cases I've seen have come from being left in the sunlight. (Diecast parts won't have that Chem reaction that caused the pink panties of old...and neither will normal plastic they use. Not for decades at least. If at all.)

Yeah. Seems like someone heard old rumors and jumped the band wagon. Fading has not been an issue on these in years. The very rare cases I've seen have come from being left in the sunlight. (Diecast parts won't have that Chem reaction that caused the pink panties of old...and neither will normal plastic they use. Not for decades at least. If at all.)

Sadly no. Actually fellow collectors in my country also suffered from the same issue. The hands and mark 42's panties aren't diecast. Also, you can also see the rubber part on the wrist of mark 42 turn pink. Here's the pics

I'll try take better pictures if those not clear enough

I'm generally happy with mine. Wish HT would figure out the arc reactor system fully so MKIII can shoot real pulsar blasts in the next release... These LEDs are a bore and not movie accurate.
6b29844761d71d898a997db8071a630a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm generally happy with mine. Wish HT would figure out the arc reactor system fully so MKIII can shoot real pulsar blasts in the next release... These LEDs are a bore and not movie accurate.
6b29844761d71d898a997db8071a630a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shot.
BTW, accuracy is hot toys flag. Not giving attention enough to details is a bad business IMO.

Got mark III for around $200 in amazon japan - only thing that can screw up is customs - but I got him at a good price I think :)

Wasn't aware he was that short till I have it on hand, a bit disappointed since I was looking forward to this figure for quite some time.

Sorry for the plastic wraps as I did a quick unboxing for the rest of the figures as well.

short1.jpg

short4.jpg

short6.jpg

short3.jpg

Some other pics comparing to The mechanic and MK 42.

short2.jpg

short5.jpg

Previous post include other comparisons, war machine, spider man etc...

I think of it more as the "realistic" size armor.

All he does is go around and slam figures, all that he then posts he would never buy. But in a silly "look at me" post that I'm sure everyone cares to know about.

See..like this. Where he makes some statement then hits the enter key a bunch like that is some skill.

Sadly no. Actually fellow collectors in my country also suffered from the same issue. The hands and mark 42's panties aren't diecast. Also, you can also see the rubber part on the wrist of mark 42 turn pink. Here's the pics

I'll try take better pictures if those not clear enough

Sorry to see this. That's bad premature discoloration on your IP's hand. My 42's behind has gone pale red as well. Just wondering if those asking for pics saw this already?

Red Paint Fading is not a myth. And it's not just because of direct sunlight exposure. My display is protected with walls and shades, yet again my 42's behind starts fading already. I've seen MISB Marks 4 and 6 get pink undies syndrome as well. These were never opened, never exposed to any UV, and were kept in airconditioned rooms/stores. Fact is, it exists, so don't dismiss people who claim they have that problem calling them bandwagoners and be quick to defend HT just because yours is pristine.

As for Mark III, the last few photos made me decide to just let go of my PO (my friend gave me my NRD and will be getting the figure from the store). I just hope there'd be a 1/4 scale version someday. This one's not for me, but am happy for those who are enjoying it.

Sorry to see this. That's bad premature discoloration on your IP's hand. My 42's behind has gone pale red as well. Just wondering if those asking for pics saw this already?

Red Paint Fading is not a myth. And it's not just because of direct sunlight exposure. My display is protected with walls and shades, yet again my 42's behind starts fading already. I've seen MISB Marks 4 and 6 get pink undies syndrome as well. These were never opened, never exposed to any UV, and were kept in airconditioned rooms/stores. Fact is, it exists, so don't dismiss people who claim they have that problem calling them bandwagoners and be quick to defend HT just because yours is pristine.

As for Mark III, the last few photos made me decide to just let go of my PO (my friend gave me my NRD and will be getting the figure from the store). I just hope there'd be a 1/4 scale version someday. This one's not for me, but am happy for those who are enjoying it.

Personally I think I'm going to give the King Arts 1/9 version a try, it seems to have all the articulation I wanted out of this Hot Toys release and didn't get.

mark 3 1.JPG

All this talk of paint fading is making me think I should check the boxes for my Mk 33 and Mk 42. Also I should probably check the batteries...

Thanks heubert. I'm just trying to point out that HT still haven't figure out how to solve those problem and from my history people can see I've never trolled even once in ssf.
cheers

Back