MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of selling my exclusive Mark 7 to pay for this baby. I've always liked that the Mark 3 comes from the best IM movie and is a good representation of his classic comic book look. I hate to part with my Mark 7 but this armor I like better and have the exclusive convert recently. What would you guys do?

Thinking of selling my exclusive Mark 7 to pay for this baby. I've always liked that the Mark 3 comes from the best IM movie and is a good representation of his classic comic book look. I hate to part with my Mark 7 but this armor I like better and have the exclusive convert recently. What would you guys do?

I would keep the 7. It's a far better release and I would never sell it to pay for this which comes with a lot less.

The 7, you can pull off 3 different looks.

no offense, but theres no way to know that...

Source? I remeber Howard clearly saying they were exploring more diecast ...

Last I heard they were hesitant due to unexpected complications. That's why the 42 and WM MK II were delayed.

Keep both and I agree with what Bransen said, lots of parts and options with the Mark VII.

so he just got in.....well 20 minutes ago, and for the last 10 min ive been trying to take the torso apart with no luck. any suggestions?

so he just got in.....well 20 minutes ago, and for the last 10 min ive been trying to take the torso apart with no luck. any suggestions?

giphy.gif

okay, just seen a vid on someone taking the torso off and I just tried again and managed to take the legs off but the top will not budge. Im convinced it is defective.:mad: Theres no way with the amount of force im applying that it shouldnt have come off. I fully depress the button to wear I hear a click and pull apart to wear my hands are basically losing grip and nothing. It separates about a 2 cm and thats it.

Just posting this again, for the sake of awesomeness.

Hoping my EX waitlist converts, as I really want the arc reactor now... but I already have this headsculpt, so getting anxious to complete this look.

For stealth, n3m3sis, or anyone else who has him already... is he as heavy as the diecast Mark XLIII?
People have been stating that he has way less diecast, so I am curious as to the overall feel of the figure.

Just posting this again, for the sake of awesomeness.

Hoping my EX waitlist converts, as I really want the arc reactor now... but I already have this headsculpt, so getting anxious to complete this look.

For stealth, or anyone else who has him already... is he as heavy as the diecast Mark XLIII?
People have been stating that he has way less diecast, so I am curious as to the overall feel of the figure.
I recall Budget Stark posting a video a while back in which he put each of them on a scale and it showed Mark XLIII was a bit heavier.

Back