MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I ordered the Ex.
Charged on my card. 'Shipping soon'...

Still... this is my first (and only) IM figure. I've never seen one for real before, so I'm pretty excited.

Same here. I ordered the Ex.
Charged on my card. 'Shipping soon'...

Still... this is my first (and only) IM figure. I've never seen one for real before, so I'm pretty excited.

I was the same way the first time as well, which was only a few months ago. My first one was the mk vIII then the stealth, both have been sold already. This one im going to keep. I just like the original color scheme and style better. Anywhos congrats on your new IM.

shipping or actually tracking #'s dont get sent out till after 7 pacific time.......or at least thats my experience.

I get mine around like 2am eastern time for some reason, if the email ever comes. I usually get the UPS alerts right away though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine still says processing...that is odd...and nothing on my card...maybe multiple shipments? Although I got both e-mails saying that it would happen today...

Weird, I spoke to Sideshow this morning about my HT diecast IM Mk3 exclusive preorder (preordered on first day and no flexpay), and why I hadnt received a charge/shipping notice yet. They indicated that mine would be shipping out of their Hong Kong warehouse and would not be this week. They just said when they had a date, they would issue the notice.

So I wonder if this means from now on Hot Toys releases through Sideshow will come from HK for Australian or other international customers? This is the first time I've heard of my Sideshow items coming direct from HK and not via the USA?

Mine still says processing...that is odd...and nothing on my card...maybe multiple shipments? Although I got both e-mails saying that it would happen today...

Mine shows nothing as well . I called SSC the other day and was told they only got a partial shipment and when they can ship mine they will send a notice out. As we all know by now there is no rhyme or reason to the order in which they ship things out either..

Weird, I spoke to Sideshow this morning about my HT diecast IM Mk3 exclusive preorder (preordered on first day and no flexpay), and why I hadnt received a charge/shipping notice yet. They indicated that mine would be shipping out of their Hong Kong warehouse and would not be this week. They just said when they had a date, they would issue the notice.

So I wonder if this means from now on Hot Toys releases through Sideshow will come from HK for Australian or other international customers? This is the first time I've heard of my Sideshow items coming direct from HK and not via the USA?

What? They charged my card too but says shipping soon. No notice from SSC about these radical shipping policy changes... And NO word when it will ship? And this after charging me $17 to ship 22 miles from SSC?
Shipping from HK UPS doesn't sound right. :dunno :gah:

What? They charged my card too but says shipping soon. No notice from SSC about these radical shipping policy changes... And NO word when it will ship? And this after charging me $17 to ship 22 miles from SSC?
Shipping from HK UPS doesn't sound right. :dunno :gah:

I would guess that if everything comes from HK to LA, it's probably much easier to just ship out North American orders to LA and run the rest through HK.

Assuming someone is home to sign for it, I'll have mine tomorrow!

Me too!

Marvel Iron Man Mark III Marvel Sixth Scale Figure

Exclusive

Unit Price: $309.99 each
You ordered 1 of this item with a total NRD of: $ 31.00

This item will ship via: UPS Ground

This item shipped on: 2015-08-26 17:35:51

Good news all around. :yess:

Back