MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall Budget Stark posting a video a while back in which he put each of them on a scale and it showed Mark XLIII was a bit heavier.

Well, that's concerning. I guess what I am trying to answer is if he feels like a diecast series figure still,
with the same heft to him... if nothing else, to justify the higher pricetag and all.

Or, does he feel cheaper-made than the other diecast series figures?

Thanks--Brad

Excuse the wiring in the back but IM came in sooner than I was ready for. Im only using a camera phone but even vids Ive seen with good cameras it just doesnt capture how vibrant that red is, very beautiful fig. Ohh yea I finally got the torso off, NO THANKS TO ANYONE HERE!! lol, (well except for y4nk33's humour..very funny by the way)

20150827_135939_resized.jpg

20150827_135947_resized.jpg

20150827_135959_resized.jpg

20150827_140014_resized.jpg

Just noticed I forgot to put his chest plate on, and for the life of me I couldnt get the landing pose like XEN0MORPH has it on his vid, he has the front foot flat on the ground and his head looks higher than mine...but after the frustration im not messing with him till i calm down. :newangel

He definitely feels like a diecast figure, still has a lot of heft to him, imo Dino

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Thanks Stealth! Much appreciated.
Your photo sealed the deal on buying him, for me, especially since I had that Arc Reactor Creation
head sculpt sitting around with no home, lol. Awesome shot! :clap

Like I said, with a couple people posting that there were only a few diecast pieces, I was starting
to wonder if he was going to feel more like the plastic Mark III when I get him.

Any opinion on the weight and feel of the Mark III, n3m3sis? Do you own any of the other diecast figs to compare to?

yea, ive had robocop and the mk43 unfortunately I dont have them any longer to weigh them now but definitely has weight to it. I know its not comparable but I just received John Matrix yesterday and right when the Ups guy handed it to me I immediately noticed the weight difference.

yea, ive had robocop and the mk43 unfortunately I dont have them any longer to weigh them now but definitely has weight to it. I know its not comparable but I just received John Matrix yesterday and right when the Ups guy handed it to me I immediately noticed the weight difference.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it! :)

I got a notification that my order will be arriving at Sideshow's US warehouse in about 7 days at which time I will be charged and the item will be shipped out to me. I did not order the exclusive so this is for the regular edition.

Congrats! Got my Ex as well today, pack-out. It really is beautiful, got the OG M3 & M3 BD but sold those lightwieght plastic-y figures years ago.

Been waiting for this a looong time and it's worth the wait. FINALLY done with my IM1 line: Monger, M1 2.0 and this.

This thing is absolutely beautiful. The box is one of the best boxes I have seen from hot toys. Can't wait to unpack it later tonight
View attachment 206538View attachment 206538View attachment 206539 View attachment 206540

Last edited:
I preordered this August 6th of last year. Can't wait to see this guy in person. I'll finally have the main four Avengers.

I'll be getting both this and Avengers Fury next week, gonna be awesome.

Finally got mine set up. Don't know if I'm going to keep this pose but here goes some pics. I used a filter on some pics so the color is a little bit darker. These are crappy iPhone pics so sorry about the quality. This figure is super super heavy. I'm used to plastic and this thing weighs a ton. Looks like plastic when it's on display but once you feel it this thing is a beast. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Finally got mine set up. Don't know if I'm going to keep this pose but here goes some pics. I used a filter on some pics so the color is a little bit darker. These are crappy iPhone pics so sorry about the quality. This figure is super super heavy. I'm used to plastic and this thing weighs a ton. Looks like plastic when it's on display but once you feel it this thing is a beast. View attachment 206618View attachment 206619View attachment 206620View attachment 206621
Awesome pics, Edub! I love seeing the Mark 3 and Mark 7 together. :D

Back