MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one knows what or if sideshow has any corporate discount. And 2 dollars over what it would cost you to ship isn't something anyone should complain about. You spend more then that in the time and gas it takes you to get to the FedEx store. And sideshow has to pay multiple people whose sole job is packing and shipping. Anyone that thinks they (ssc) are making large profit on shipping is wrong.

It costs me more to get my 6 inch motuc figure from Mattel (that is 1/4 the weight and 1/2 the size) and they are shipping from the same area. And Mattel is hundreds of times bigger then sideshow.

If SS isn't getting a corporate rate on shipping its laughable mismanagement. But we all know they are. I now avoid buying from them if possible.

I've been getting the $10 flat shipping :dunno

If SS offers the $10 flat rate I still order from them sometimes, but big bad toy store usually ships for 6 or 7 bucks. Problem is the $10 flat rate isn't offered too often by SS anymore, usually its a mystery rate that you find out at shipping time and for me its always over $20 now. My exclusive Marty McFly was over $23, the regular shipped for $10. I don't know if SS is shipping for profit or subsidizing, but either way its a dishonest, annoying practice.

I didn't order the exclusive version when I placed my order...I didn't realize you could being the newb and all. Is there a shot I could call up and have mine switched?

I didn't order the exclusive version when I placed my order...I didn't realize you could being the newb and all. Is there a shot I could call up and have mine switched?

You probably ordered when the EX already went WL and it took you straight to the regular.

At this point no you can't call. You're only choice would be jump on the WL for the EX, there's no switching if it went to WL.

You probably ordered when the EX already went WL and it took you straight to the regular.

At this point no you can't call. You're only choice would be jump on the WL for the EX, there's no switching if it went to WL.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened...I didn't even realize there was an EX version. :lol Ok, no biggie...I just figured I'd ask.

I wonder if there is a different shipping charge for the exclusive as opposed to the regular?

Back