MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nickle worth of free advice: Any time a toy peaks and is worth about twice what you paid... that's the time to sell. (If you care about money that is)
The way toy companies stay in business these days is pumping out product, so their will always be a better, brighter version.

I originally wanted to get this but it seems very bulky, especially at the chest/shoulders area. I think I might just stick to my MkVII, but I guess I'll wait and see for the time being.

Thats what I'm thinking. Just hope I can fit it in financially with all the other amazing things that have been shown at SDCC so far.

Ive found since I started considering pre-orders I have had to shuffle and reshuffle my plans, poor TWS Black Widow has been in and our a favour so often I am worried she may develop abandonment issues!

cant even look at eh? :lol

I have a Mark IV, and I can't have a display with 2 of the same character in it, so I just boxed it, but no, I don't particularly care for it.

I tried to sell it a while back, but the buyer, after leaving positive feedback on it I think had buyers remorse and came up with a litany of excuses to Paypal as to why it was "broken", so in short I got screwed over.

A figure I have no love for at all.

I have a Mark IV, and I can't have a display with 2 of the same character in it, so I just boxed it, but no, I don't particularly care for it.

I tried to sell it a while back, but the buyer, after leaving positive feedback on it I think had buyers remorse and came up with a litany of excuses to Paypal as to why it was "broken", so in short I got screwed over.

A figure I have no love for at all.

melt it in the microwave, or with a high powered laser :lol

If you had a HOA display you could stick it in there, probably wouldnt be able to see it all that well

only different is that this one will be a diecast :p

haha.... your crazy
04.jpg

The neck needs to be shorter and thicker I think for accuracy.

I wish they'd supply 2 necks, the crap one they currently like doing for posing the head at extreme angles and a shorter, thicker one that allows for a bit of a twist.

Back