MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very hard for me to tell from the pics posted, and admittedly that candy red bs is throwing my eyes out of whack :lol

My guess is he should have the same proportions as the Mark II AUV. However, the helmet will still be narrow.

Right about that colour. :) One would think after all this time, they would come up with the right shade.

MarkIII-2_zps3cc29492.png

The red looks dark in some pictures and then brighter in some. Dark here

iron-man.jpg

....and brighter on the posters

Ironmanposter.JPG

I will either be getting this one or waiting for the AOU armor. It will all depend on how Hot Toys staggers these preorders. But this one looks amazing. It just kind of sucks that the Mark III doesn't have all the cool weapons the later version would add.

Personally I'm hoping they make more tweaks to this before asking for POs, namely the color and ab crunch. For some reason I'm just hung up on this needing at the very least the same articulation as the Mk42, just seems like a big step back. I really want to be able to display this in the classic IM punch pose.

EDIT: Maybe other people with extensive IM figure experience can chime in - is it possible to achieve a decent looking ground punch pose w/o ab crunch? If so maybe I should just drop this issue. The hip joint flaps with the diecast will certainly help with this pose, no doubt.

Personally I'm hoping they make more tweaks to this before asking for POs, namely the color and ab crunch. For some reason I'm just hung up on this needing at the very least the same articulation as the Mk42, just seems like a big step back. I really want to be able to display this in the classic IM punch pose.

EDIT: Maybe other people with extensive IM figure experience can chime in - is it possible to achieve a decent looking ground punch pose w/o ab crunch? If so maybe I should just drop this issue. The hip joint flaps with the diecast will certainly help with this pose, no doubt.

I think the hip and waist articulation is the most important when it comes to the ground punch pose.
But regardless...

Back