MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the 42 was just fine, only issue I had was I could never get in it the 3-pt pose where the head wasn't facing down. The DC MkIII looks like he can look up, which I'm happy about. The 43 I imagine is just a repaint of the 42, no?

It's got some changes. Not major ones. But a few tweaks. I'll bust them both out tomorrow and take a few pics.

As for any problems..what problems are you talking about DW?

The 43 is a pretty great figure actually.

That would be cool of u and helpful. I have pretty much decided against the mark 3 though. I want to like it but i think i will just wait for the mark4 or mark6.

All I want is an IM for my Avengers lineup. I've waited a year for the Mk3, but now I'd rather not have the limitations it presents. It looks fantastic but still. If I go with 43 it has no such restrictions but is a little more expensive. I doubt I'll ever get a second IM so I want to be satisfied... Seems everyone is happy with their 43.

It just occurred to me that i never did get around to getting the mark39 gemini, i could also get him.

The starboost armor is amazing. If posability is your top concern then it's gotta be high on the list. It's got more movement then any other armor

That would be cool of u and helpful. I have pretty much decided against the mark 3 though. I want to like it but i think i will just wait for the mark4 or mark6.

What if hot toys plan is to do them all with the limited articulation and replaceable torso so they can do the ground punch?

I think that is unlikely. One, they're getting some criticism for doing it now and I think they only did that for this figure since they did the construction version. They were cutting costs by using the same ab components for both. When people started noticing the lack of ab articulation, they decided to compromise with the swappable part.

What if hot toys plan is to do them all with the limited articulation and replaceable torso so they can do the ground punch?

:rotfl Oh, that would be classic. And yet, it makes some sense- they've already invested in the replaceable torso bits, so it wouldn't quite so hard to implement going forward. It seems too complex to be a one-off release feature, unless it evolved from the Mark 3 Construction version. It also limits the amount of diecast they use on the figure, but they get to charge diecast prices (though that may also be a remnant of the Construction version).

I have zero interest in diecast Marks 4-7, but I'd feel (slightly) bad for those who are waiting for them if this were to happen.

I really hope they don't but i could see them adding some new gimmick besides just added diecast pieces. I would not mind 4 and 5 if done right.

All I want is an IM for my Avengers lineup. I've waited a year for the Mk3, but now I'd rather not have the limitations it presents. It looks fantastic but still. If I go with 43 it has no such restrictions but is a little more expensive. I doubt I'll ever get a second IM so I want to be satisfied... Seems everyone is happy with their 43.

If you want one figure primarily for an Avenger lineup, I cannot recommend 43 enough. 3 was iconic, but never an Avenger suit... and 43 in my biased opinion has everything going for it.. posability, colour, head sculpt, base...

45 looks nice, even though we haven't had our hands on it yet... costs more again, and has no head sculpt... and 42 you either love it or don't (and wasn't an Avenger suit either)

Hard to decide between this or 43 but I'll stick to this because I want the classic armor & IM1 is the best IM movie. Plus I'm getting the HB. In a way I'll have the mark 43, albeit just a bust.

I cancelled mine. The hunt for my Avengers IM continues. Considering the 45 or paying over the odds for the MK7.

Or wait for diecast MK7.........

I cancelled mine. The hunt for my Avengers IM continues. Considering the 45 or paying over the odds for the MK7.

The 45 looks to be a fantastic figure. The armor is stunning.

Coming from an Iron Man collector, if you want an Avengers IM figure, I'd personally recommend the Mark 45. Like Motuxmen said in the post above, it looks like it'll be a fantastic figure. It's certainly shaping up to be my personal favorite IM figure yet.

uploadfromtaptalk1436829712701.jpg

Back