MLB-2009 Push for the World Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that was a total George Costanza move :lol, "so hunny, you're just bleeding a little right, you've got this, you don't need me, ok I'm gonna go get another beer, best of luck with this."

I still blame poor security though, with all the beer drinking that goes on at sporting events, you have to be prepared to deal with this sort of thing and clearly Dodger stadium was not.

Onto something more relevant to me :lol, Go Sox, keep it alive, I don't want to see post-season excitement end this early.

:rock :rock
dd60f663.gif
:rock :rock
Anaheim_Angels.gif

:rock :rock :rock

Yeah and people say Eagles fans are the worse. Yeah go Dodgers! :rolleyes: Here is a video of how Dodger fans treat a young woman.

https://www.break.com/index/hot-chick-owned-in-bleacher-fight.html

And shame on her boyfriend. What a ^^^^^!

That would've never been tolerated at the Jake (Progressive Field :rolleyes:) because half the guys in that section would've kicked the ^^^^ out of those guys for touching her. Don't need security.

I don't know what started all of that, but by the time the beer would've hit me, my ass would've been over the seats doing some thumpin'!!! :mad:

That would've never been tolerated at the Jake (Progressive Field :rolleyes:) because half the guys in that section would've kicked the ^^^^ out of those guys for touching her. Don't need security.

I don't know what started all of that, but by the time the beer would've hit me, my ass would've been over the seats doing some thumpin'!!! :mad:

They had Cardinals shirts on. That's probably what started it.

uh oh redsox fans... so glad that dancing ****** Pappelbon was knocked off from his high horse.

uh oh redsox fans... so glad that dancing ****** Pappelbon was knocked off from his high horse.

I actually am too, he's my favorite player, but he didn't have his usual stuff this year and I think a failure like this should be good for him in 2010.

Let's Go Cards!!
:mwaha :lol :rotfl

Enjoy him LA, we don't want him here ever again.
He's helping the Dodgers get further into the playoffs than Boston did.

Seriously though, I am not a huge baseball fan. I only follow the Phils in the post season. But I know enough to know that Manny even had a ^^^^ covered helmet when he played for the Sox. So what the ^^^^ is up with that? Seriously I always wanted to know why he shat on his helmet. :dunno
It's pine tar and dirt retard. I love how you become a baseball fan when october rolls around. :lol

:rock :rock :rock

^^^^ the Angels!!!

man. aside from the cold that was an amazing game to attend last night. It was a battle. We fell on the wrong side, but it was enjoyable to watch. I did think there were some very poor umpiring. The home plate ump had 2 different zones. I think i'm going to lose 2 toes and my left testicle to frost bite though. I didn't get home until near 2 am. Traffic leaving blew almost as bad as sitting in the cold.

Today's game starts at 4 so I hope to only lose a finger or toe this time.

Last edited:
man. aside from the cold that was an amazing game to attend last night. It was a battle. We fell on the wrong side, but it was enjoyable to watch. I did think there were some very poor umpiring. The home plate ump had 2 different zones. I think i'm going to lose 2 toes and my left testicle to frost bite though. I didn't get home until near 2 am. Traffic leaving blew almost as bad as sitting in the cold.

Today's game starts at 4 so I hope to only lose a finger or toe this time.

Dibs on the testicle!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Back