MLB-2009 Push for the World Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good win for the phillies, congrats Badmoon. I don't think the Phillies are a far superior team overall, hence the closeness in record, but I think you guys match up as perfectly against us as you can ask for considering your hitters are mostly lefty, our pitchers are righties, your pitchers are lefty and most of our hitters are lefties. that's doubly killing us. I would have preferred to face the Cardinals for sure.

we need to pull out tomorrow's game or it'll probably be over by saturday. man, i'm going to be freezing my ass off saturday...expected to be 27-30 degrees.

Glad game 1 is finally tomorrow, it's only been a few days but kinda sucky waiting for it to come, hopefully short and sweet however it goes, 9pm start time sucks a bit but better than 10 like most games against the Angels.

Glad game 1 is finally tomorrow, it's only been a few days but kinda sucky waiting for it to come, hopefully short and sweet however it goes, 9pm start time sucks a bit but better than 10 like most games against the Angels.

Maul, in my opinion, your game should've been today and the Yankees/Twins should be tomorrow. The Twins had a game yesterday and had to fly in from MN. They kinda got screwed IMO.

As for the Phillies, Cliff Lee is an ^^^^^^^, sorry to say. A good pitcher, no doubt, but still an ^^^^^^^. :mad:

as the winner of the best record the yankees had the choice whether to play today or tomorrow.

Yeah, it sucks for the Twins, but the favor is completely to the Yankees, it was their call.

NY only lost 1 game all year to Twins and Tigers combined so I'm not sure anything will be helpful for the Twins, I don't see NY losing, at most maybe being pushed an extra game or two, and believe me, I'd rather have the Twins as a potential ALCS opponent, but much as I am anti-Yankee, I can be realistic about their talent.

Very disappointed with the Red Sox last night.

And CB Bucknor made some horrible calls at first.

f3b1099729444d9957c5c38ef6fa3917.jpg

Safe? WTF?

I think whoever wins tonight's game will take the series.

Definitely bad umping at first, however, if we hadn't made sloppy throws it never would have been an issue, had to make the bad defensive play first so it was as much our fault as the ump on those calls.

We can win, but we have to hit better and field smarter than that.

I'm going to the games tomorrow and sunday. Its supposed to be 20 or below..........brrrrrrrrr. I am going to be bundled up like I was going snowboarding.

I'm going to the games tomorrow and sunday. Its supposed to be 20 or below..........brrrrrrrrr. I am going to be bundled up like I was going snowboarding.

Damn it's that cold out there allready? F that! No way would I go to the superbowl even in that weather. :lol Unless the Eagles were playing. :lecture

its only a quick storm. unfortunately saturday is d day. sunday will be a little warmer and by monday it will be back up to 50s for evenings. I'm hoping for tomorrows game to be rained/snowed out and play Monday.

Wow, no one has anything to say about that amazing Dodgers comeback win?? Where's all the Dodger fans? :dunno

GO BLUE CREW!!!

Wow, no one has anything to say about that amazing Dodgers comeback win?? Where's all the Dodger fans? :dunno

GO BLUE CREW!!!

They are all off getting residual drug testing after watching Manny play.

Enjoy him LA, we don't want him here ever again.

Seriously though, I am not a huge baseball fan. I only follow the Phils in the post season. But I know enough to know that Manny even had a ^^^^ covered helmet when he played for the Sox. So what the ^^^^ is up with that? Seriously I always wanted to know why he shat on his helmet. :dunno

Back