MLB-2009 Push for the World Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
motivator8899227.jpg

WTF HAPPEND.....NO ^^^^^^EN EXCUSES.

But they have Manny and his ^^^^ covered helmet and pants that look like he literally took a load off. LOL! He should be in the NBA. :lol

You know what....screw that!!! we're winning tomorrow and after that were coming home to smog filled L.A and win the whole the thing.Maybe we can get some homies in L.a and ambush the Phils on the way to the stadium.:D

Seriously though, I am not a huge baseball fan. I only follow the Phils in the post season. But I know enough to know that Manny even had a ^^^^ covered helmet when he played for the Sox. So what the ^^^^ is up with that? Seriously I always wanted to know why he shat on his helmet. :dunno

Pine tar. She sticky shi^t baseball players use on their bats to improve there grip.

Pine tar. She sticky shi^t baseball players use on their bats to improve there grip.

I know what it is. He could at least have someone clean his damn helmet off in between games. :lol They are too busy trying to clean the load out of his panties though. :lecture

Last edited:
I know what it is. He could at least have someone clean his damn helmet off in between games. :lol They are too busy trying to clean the load out of his panties though. :lecture

Manny's appearance went to hell after leaving the Indians. Too bad the Yankees didn't take him. He'd have to present himself better there. He probably uses pine tar to do his dreads.

Alot of players never clean their batting helmets. Thome never did when he was with the Tribe. Craig Biggio never cleaned his either and his looked pretty nasty at times.

I think Victorino is in there trying to get out.:D Plus he is a ^^^^ head.

The guy makes millions and can't even have someone clean the shat off his helmet. He also always looks like he's playing for a different team because he has his mac daddy pants on when everyone else is wearing their uniforms the correct way. The guys a ^^^^. ^^^^ him! I am glad we are creaming them. I hope the Phils play the Yanks in the series. I want no excuses this time.

The guy makes millions and can't even have someone clean the shat off his helmet. He also always looks like he's playing for a different team because he has his mac daddy pants on when everyone else is wearing their uniforms the correct way. The guys a ^^^^. ^^^^ him! I am glad we are creaming them. I hope the Phils play the Yanks in the series. I want no excuses this time.

What is it with you and the helmet and the pants??? Everybody is wearing loose pants these day. Look at C.C. He also wears big pants. Would you rather have them wear those TIGHT ass pants.

Manny is just a tool. It doesn't matter what helmet or baggy pants he's wearing. Manny will always be Manny. I'm just waiting for karma to bite him in the ass one of these days for some of the stuff he pulls.

Manny is just a tool. It doesn't matter what helmet or baggy pants he's wearing. Manny will always be Manny. I'm just waiting for karma to bite him in the ass one of these days for some of the stuff he pulls.

Yeah....he's an idiot but he's our ^^^^en idiot. Mannywood is here for another year!!!!:D:D
large_manny.jpg

Last edited:
Back