MLB-2009 Push for the World Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good win for you guys. congrats. another tough game. thought once we broke through on your bullpen that we had it, but our strong bullpen blew it. not sure how it played on TV, but live, once again, it appeared we were shafted on 2 or 3 calls as well as another inconsistant strike zone.

In any case, a sad end to a good year for the Rockies. Based on how we started the year we had no business being in the playoffs, but managed to scrap the rest of the year out. I think though the series ended 3-1, the fact we fought pretty tough against the champs (and a team that considering their left handed slant were absolute kryptonite to our team, with guys like Cliff Lee) says a lot. We certainly weren't whooped on and with a few friendly calls and good bounces who knows. Anyway, I'm a true baseball fan so I'll keep enjoying the playoffs unlike most of the Red Sox fans around here ;).

Tomorrow night I'll post some pics from the games, I got a few for Badmoon too.

good win for you guys. congrats. another tough game. thought once we broke through on your bullpen that we had it, but our strong bullpen blew it. not sure how it played on TV, but live, once again, it appeared we were shafted on 2 or 3 calls as well as another inconsistant strike zone.

In any case, a sad end to a good year for the Rockies. Based on how we started the year we had no business being in the playoffs, but managed to scrap the rest of the year out. I think though the series ended 3-1, the fact we fought pretty tough against the champs (and a team that considering their left handed slant were absolute kryptonite to our team, with guys like Cliff Lee) says a lot. We certainly weren't whooped on and with a few friendly calls and good bounces who knows. Anyway, I'm a true baseball fan so I'll keep enjoying the playoffs unlike most of the Red Sox fans around here ;).

Tomorrow night I'll post some pics from the games, I got a few for Badmoon too.

Glad you at least enjoyed it. It is a fantastic looking stadium. Plenty of hot women in the stands too! :lol I can't believe the Howard clutch hit. I guess I should because that's what he does but damn. What a hit. Very fun game to watch either way! I hope you have all your fingers and toes because I wouldn't want to sit in that cold thats for sure! :duff

DODGERS PLAY TOMORROW!!! Bring on the phils. Either it's going to be a freeway series or a West Coast vs east coast WS. Dodgers in 5.

NLE-PHI-Insignia.png

"World champions..... WORLD ^^^^ING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

True story. :lecture

NLE-PHI-Insignia.png

"World champions..... WORLD ^^^^ING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

True Story!

Damn the Phils freaking owned the Dodgers. I mean owned. It doesn't get more owned than 11 to 0. :rock

Thank you Phils for making up for the Eagles pathetic performance. :bow Not to mention the Flyers ^^^^ty game on Friday. At least one team is on point! :rock

Back