Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tweeted mezco, praising the first three and asking about Bones, and got the reply "wait and see at toyfair" with a winking smiley.... More next year it seems. I think three a year is fine for my budget.

Guess I was right about Toy Fair, can't wait!

If anyone from Mezco follows this thread, please consider characters outside of the principle seven. It is a high price to pay but if the cost can be eaten through multiple variations, I am happy to pay.

The Klingons for example. At least four different principle Klingon characters alone can be achieved .... they can share the same body, clothes and weapons ... just need those alternate head sculpts of Kang, Kor, Koloth and Kras.

Classic Romulans shared the same costumes as well.

This is a great line and I hope the support is there to show Mezco that we will buy not just main character variants but new characters as well.

And please show Diamond Select how its done and give us a Spock station bridge piece!

Down to $49.99 now! plus 4 tax, plus 7.95 s/h, still better than the $80+ being sought for him earlier!

What?!

Where?

Thinkgeek.

It sounds mean, but I'm used to figures this size selling for $50 or less. I'd probably own all the Star Trek ones if they always sold for that much. Probably unlikely, though. Doubt it's cost effective.

Broke Sulu's wrist peg today, does Mezco sell or offer replacement pegs?

My current away team.

IMG_4239.jpg

Last edited:
None of the figures have pegs! What is Mezco thinking?

Also, just received my Mirror Mirror Spock, Great looking figure! I looked in the bag underneath the tray and it was empty, Is he supposed to come with a belt?

Last edited:
Love it! I went with Mezco over QMX and have been very happy. Now if only they would release some more figures.

Great Spock pics monte! I love this line and I'm hopeful that now that mezco has a female body Uhura will be announced soon

I'm really hoping that Mezco don't do an HT and go overboard with Marvel and DC thus leaving other lines by the wayside. Trouble is, I can always see them selling more over Trek. Hopefully we will get Bones, Scotty and Uhura, but, outside of that, my thinking would be that it would depend on sales. We'll see...

Sadly, until Mezco fixes the lack of replacements for their wrist pegs, the integrity of these figures is compromised. :(

Love it! I went with Mezco over QMX and have been very happy. Now if only they would release some more figures.

The Mezco Spock is indeed amazing, but the Kirk is nowhere as good as the QMX version. That's why I went with QMX and parted away with Mezco. Sadly I can't support both because of funds.

The Mezco Spock is indeed amazing, but the Kirk is nowhere as good as the QMX version. That's why I went with QMX and parted away with Mezco. Sadly I can't support both because of funds.

I agree that QMX are better overall, but I just didn't want to spend that much. Mezco is fine enough for me.

Back