Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bones 01.jpg

Kirk's chair still looks a little big in that pic. Wonder if they're going to fix that?

Nice to see bones, I wonder if they'll show anyone else..... and yes, the chairs still too big, I'll stick with my AA one.....

I realise this is just a pre show event and they may not be showing everything, but I find it slightly worrying that the only New figure shown is Bones, I would have hoped for at least two or three new figures for next year....... does anyone have any idea how the sales of the first three have gone.....?. I wonder if they're not committed to any more after bones because of diminishing returns? I was hoping we'd get a full bridge crew eventually...

I'd hoped for a bit more too. With three figures out in 2016, one new figure is disappointing, especially with a release date of "Holiday 2017".

They do. They are inside the ziplock bag under all the trays.

Negative, you would think that they would make and offer such an inexepensive part. I checked all of my figures and no pegs, I wrote to Mezco and got the response, "Sorry, be we do not offer those parts."

You better check again!

Last edited:
Negative, you would think that they would make and offer such an exepensive part. I checked all of my figures and no pegs, I wrote to Mezco and got the response, "Sorry, be we do not offer those parts."

You better check again!

I could have sworn they were in the bag. Its been since August since I've looked in the Mez boxes. Sorry for the misinformation.

No worries, Mezco not include spare pegs really is a head scratcher. When you look at the pegs, they are very fragile so switching the hands can be a gamble. If you break the peg, it compromises the whole integrity of the figure, at $50+ a figure, a collect doesn't want to run the risk of breakage, so this is a huge oversight they need to address and fix quickly.

656f1b1c99ea2c328a18171b0e240cc7.jpg
51630dfe863317fd6559983a111a10c1.jpg
b81776ebb8a9a8535bbab28b7c528f4d.jpg

Recently got my first pickup from this line and I can already tell I am going need them all. I went with the cage variant Spock for my first get because it was pretty cheap on the bay but after seeing the impeccable quality I have no qualms spending 70-80 bucks per figure. Really hope we get some generic red shirts but that might be a stretch. I think an all time want for this line would be a TOS Gorn. But that may be the least realistic thing to even hope for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back