Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, credit where credit's due.

Thor and Hulk look outstanding, those really do look like mini HT.

Yeah they do. And you know why? Cause no Mez Flair added and it was direct from the source material. Please just listen to us, the consumers, on this Mez!!

I saw the preview picture of Batman Beyond on my phone with the small screen and thought it looked good. Once I saw the close up picture of it on my computer with all the added lines to the head and body, I instantly went :slap . Damn you Mez!

I saw the preview picture of Batman Beyond on my phone with the small screen and thought it looked good. Once I saw the close up picture of it on my computer with all the added lines to the head and body, I instantly went :slap . Damn you Mez!

It's really frustrating isn't it? :lol All that detail, all that production value, wasted on damn redesigns.

Because I see that new Joker, and it has great detail, masterful paintjob, immaculate sculpt, for such a ****** design :gah:

Techincally you should be able to get the Ninjak figure and just add the BB headsculpts and put the Batlogo on it and it would make a decent classic Terry.

Thanks for having me. For my very 1st post in the forums....
67a2003324c99bc0fc815f88b660e005.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back