Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I was really expecting Daredevil to improve at least a little bit since TF. I mean I'm glad they are doing him but he needs a lot of work. That unspecified 2018 release date also is my deciding factor on getting the Marvel Legends version right now.

I'll still probably end up with the Mezco but that's quite a ways off.

The shorts on Wolverine were made shorter in Photoshop.

I assume that this is the same prototype and that the actual product will be the corrected shorter shorts.

Fantastic Marvel showing by Mezco.

I agree with most of the comments. Aside from giving Homecoming Spidey a slimmer body, they also need to size down the web-shooters. They look too big.

His shooters were pretty big in the movie.

Yeah, but in relation to the size of his hand and forearm, they were also slim and form-fitting.

The web-shooters on this Mezco prototype look like he's wearing some jail shackles or something! :lol Definitely oversized in my opinion.

3106470-cpt0cbhuiaisn-g.jpg

Still holding out that they'll do the homemade suit. It would be a must have and I dont wanna pay $100 for the SH Figuarts one.

That Thor is starting to look rather tempting, but I have to see how good the actual movie is. if I do decide to get it though, Id actually go with the Select Hulk to face him against. That one just seems a little bigger and I'd like the effect that would create

Picked up the X-Men Deadpool for $80. It was actually $140 but I had a $60 Ebay Bucks certificate.

If Mezco intends to shorten the shorts on Wolverine, they did themselves a disservice by showing the old prototype with the board shorts.

Great opportunity to show the new fix and they didn't.

Back