Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, what are the top five Marvel figs you want to see Mezco preview at SDCC?
1. Classic Thor
2. Classic Black Panther
3. Moon Knight (current hero costume)
4. Classic Green Goblin
5. Classic Wolverine

^^agree want those! but a lil worried the mezco-flair would ruin them. do want ghost rider the most even mez-flaired he would still be great i think.

like if they couldn't resist the flair on dd i doubt they would on black panther i.e.

I guess there's like zero chance of Mezco doing a Netflix Electra and Jessica Jones right?

I'm tempted to buy the 4 Netflix Marvel Legends but I would rather put the money to quality Mezco figures. Hell, I would buy the Mezco stuff anyways....

I expect some of these will be made hoping for obscure characters too:
Iron Fist, Luke Cage (Heroes for Hire), Jack of Hearts, Yellow Jacket, Kraven, Mysterio, Tarantula, Doom, Thanos, Magneto, Cable

I guess there's like zero chance of Mezco doing a Netflix Electra and Jessica Jones right?

I'm tempted to buy the 4 Netflix Marvel Legends but I would rather put the money to quality Mezco figures. Hell, I would buy the Mezco stuff anyways....

Jessica Jones probably not, but I could see them doing Elektra. That is if Daredevil ever gets released...

I remember Pier saying characters with regular clothes wouldn't make good toys, he may have said it for Jessica Jones but I don't remember.

I completely spaced that I had these bases hanging on a wall.
9a2db00cf9e69d814465d39e4e1558e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Doom, Cable and Ghost Rider, off the top of my head would be awesome.

One DC character I'd love is Lobo.

Classic Thor
Classic Dr Doom
Classic Falcon
Ghost Rider w/motorcycle
They Live Nada (dreaming on that one)

I want my Jessica Jones! Best show of the lot next to Daredevil - why is Jessica not getting the love?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they have more reveals than this....no interest in any of them. ....want COMIC stuff

I've wanted a good Beyond figure for years. Looks like they pulled me back in. That said the promo photos look a little wonky; something about the neck area and headsculpt just seems off.

I have yet to buy one of these. I was hopefully waiting for a classic comic book Thor. The movie Thor looks good but not crazy about this movie gladiator version & Hulk looks amazing but would rather a classic comic Hulk as well. This isn't a line I want to jump in on due to the price, other than my favorite characters with a great comic version. I'd rather stick to cheaper ML & MS & more expensive HT for true realism...

Back