Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Mezco intends to shorten the shorts on Wolverine, they did themselves a disservice by showing the old prototype with the board shorts.

Great opportunity to show the new fix and they didn't.

That's right, I don't understand their move here. They are only confusing their customers and might miss some sales due to that.

I'm confident the shorts will be shorter on the final product.

e79e12bde2c5a5c863694994fc8feb72.jpg

4e78f922ec40d16c23e91e4f0ed0cfdb.jpg

My interest has been peaked! Although I never though Hulk needed armor, the figure looks pretty dang good...and might have to get this if it turns out like the proto!

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but how did Hulk get tatoos? That is one strong needle/laser!

My interest has been peaked! Although I never though Hulk needed armor, the figure looks pretty dang good...and might have to get this if it turns out like the proto!

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but how did Hulk get tatoos? That is one strong needle/laser!

It's war paint.

He doesn't have it on in the later scenes.

Thor Ragnarok Official Trailer.mp4_000128221 by allen lamb, on Flickr

Thor Ragnarok Official Trailer.mp4_000113111 by allen lamb, on Flickr

Have never purchased one of these before but am planning on getting Gladiator Hulk as long as it's not priced to crazy.
They seem to sell out fast. What kind of notice is there when they go up for preorder? Best place to buy?

BBTS probably, if you subscribe to the BBTS newletter they'll let you know when it's up for PO and when it's in stock.

I assume other stores have similar mechanics.

But I use BBTS because it's the best on for people outside the US, I also see people use Entertainment Earth a lot.

Xmen Deadpool looks damn good from what I've seen. But someone here mentioned kickass and now that's what I see. Makes the wait for the regular and xforce versions that much harder though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xmen Deadpool looks damn good from what I've seen. But someone here mentioned kickass and now that's what I see. Makes the wait for the regular and xforce versions that much harder though.

Kind of missing out there. When Mezco first revealed this variant I thought it was Cyclops for a split second.

deadpool-x-men-cable-deadpool-129124.jpg

There are like 2 different bucks, most of the characters that Superman and Shazam are the exact same size, save for the difference of their boot/shoe sculpt.

I just don't want Wolverine to be the same size as the other characters. The only Wolverine's I'm familiar with are the shorter kind.

I just don't want Wolverine to be the same size as the other characters. The only Wolverine's I'm familiar with are the shorter kind.

Oh, don't worry, Wolverine seems to be a lot shorter than the rest, it looks like the same buck but with shorter arms and legs, he's the only one with those proportions.

Back