Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the classic punisher always planned to be an exclusive? This was gonna be my first mezco, no chance now [emoji45]

Classic Punisher Mezco Direct Exclusive $85 + shipping. April-June

PRODUCTION SIZE 400

When veteran war hero Frank Castle's family is slain he vows vengeance becoming the Punisher. Waging a one-man war on crime the Punisher utilizes his vast military skills to brutally serve justice to those he deems deserving. An expert in hand to hand and weapon based combat he is an unstoppable force.

This Classic Version features the iconic black and white look the Punisher wore when first introduced. Meticulously developed to capture the intensity of the character and outfitted on a One:12 Collective body, the figure has impressive details. The final product creates a menacing look reflecting the characters severity.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CLASSIC PUNISHER LIMITED EDITION VARIANT FEATURES:

1:12 scaled, classic real fabric uniform with Death’s head insignia, white gloves, white boots, and white load bearing vest
Three (3) head portraits including
Standard Portrait
Alternate portrait #1
Alternate portrait #2
Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
Hand painted authentic detailing
Over 16cm tall · Intricately detailed weapons
Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands style A (L&R)
One (1) karate strike hand (R)
One posing hand style B (L)
COSTUME:

Classic white armored skull load bearing vest with belt and knife sheath
Sculpted white gloves on each hand
Classic white boots
White shoulder holster
White thigh holster

ACCESSORIES:

One (1) knife
One (1) 9mm handgun
One (1) revolver
One (1) tactical rifle
One (1) sawed-off shotgun
Display base with posing post
View attachment 327518
View attachment 327519

Yeah... I'm done with you, Mezco. **** paying the inevitable £180+ to get this off a reseller in the UK.

I hate that it's a store exclusive.

Last time I ordered two figures (9/2015), the shipping cost alone was $22.76

Even for U.S. customers, this is going to be around $100.00.

Man, those $65.00 w/ free shipping figures from EE have spoiled me rotten.

honestly with that in mind I don't really care for this. But then again I plan on putting the $100 I save towards weird resin figures so who am I to judge?

Yup, finally snagged the classic Punisher! Just got the Shadowlands DD the other night & this will go great with him. Wassup w/ the Mezco site countdown for preorder?

Ok just bought what will be my one and only Mezco figure, the classic Punisher.

I can't believe I just paid the exact price for a 6" figure that one would pay for a 1/4 NECA figure, actually more because thru promotions one can get a 1/4 NECA for $85.00 shipped from Calendars or EE!

I must be out of my mind. :lol

He looks great though.

Now NECA needs to make a 1/4 Punisher just so I can do this :slap

I want to go back to 1983 and tell all the parents that 6" action figures in 2017 are $104.00 just to see their faces. :lol

Something about the white boots and gloves always drew me in. I love it, this was the version I've been waiting for. It doesn't need to be realistic, it's a comic book character, I love this design. So glad they made it.

Back