Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would stick with the EX. All the Punisher's are selling out everywhere. He seems to be extremely popular. If for some reason you were unsatisfied with the EX you could probably easily sell the extra accessories to someone and get your money back.

Thanks man, and thanks to Global for the heads up, and went with option B, so I'll be getting both :D Couldn't turn down the standard for $65 shipped after seeing EE getting them back in stock.

I was hoping so too but they did the same thing they did last year.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed with them overall because two of my most anticipated figures, Batman & Wolverine came out so crappy looking, imo.

Just got the punisher and had a quick look at him during lunch time. Hadn't planned on getting him but the great pic's posted in this thread compelled me to buy him against my will, DAMN you all to hell!!!!! :lol That being said, even the great photos in this thread don't do the figure justice in person. Just blown away. A top 10 figure in my collection for sure. Hope Spidey comes out as good. :pray:

Does anyone know when the Punisher PX Exclusive and Yellow Daredevil are coming out? I can't find the tentative schedule that Mezco tweeted a while back. I've got Mezco Joker in my Pile of Loot at BBTS and I hope I don't have to wait too long until Punisher PX and Yellow Daredevil come out to ship it.

Does anyone know when the Punisher PX Exclusive and Yellow Daredevil are coming out? I can't find the tentative schedule that Mezco tweeted a while back. I've got Mezco Joker in my Pile of Loot at BBTS and I hope I don't have to wait too long until Punisher PX and Yellow Daredevil come out to ship it.

Multiple sites says Feb 28th, but I've also seen first week of March. Haven't seen anything definitive from them yet though

Punisher is a must have, such a great figure...not hi quality pics, I just use my phone
IMG_1559.jpgIMG_1625.jpgIMG_1643.jpg

See tbh I never liked the Classic Punisher. The skull I get not white webbing, its too cartoonish.
It's great to see a real world take first and too with the PX, let the cartoonish one come last lol

I like the idea of these 1/12 figure. And they look good in pictures. But not HT good. And the price seems pretty high for the size. How are they in hand? Are they that much better than some of the re-released Mego-like version?

I can't compare to Mego but thes guys are pretty kewl. I can't argue price point seems a bit excessive but (big but) as they work thru the line if their tailoring becomes more consistent and they address the toy paint apps these could feel worth the price. I have DD, Punisher, Arrow and Dredd and plan to grab a few more shown at NYCC. I'm drinking the cool aid at the moment with the assumption things improve over time. They stay at this level, I might grab a few here and there but not a full buy in.

I can't compare to Mego but thes guys are pretty kewl. I can't argue price point seems a bit excessive but (big but) as they work thru the line if their tailoring becomes more consistent and they address the toy paint apps these could feel worth the price. I have DD, Punisher, Arrow and Dredd and plan to grab a few more shown at NYCC. I'm drinking the cool aid at the moment with the assumption things improve over time. They stay at this level, I might grab a few here and there but not a full buy in.

Thanks

Compared to hot toys, the face sculpts are not even close. Even accounting for the scale drop, the human face sculpts are soft. Bruised or battle damaged helps, but they are just okay. Truth be told, I wasn't too impressed with the Batman cowl from B v S on the Mezco fig either.

So just Kirk & chair and McCoy as Trek reveals? Any interviews from the fair? Is Trek selling bad? Is the line undetermined? I see QMX is going all in and those are pricey! Will be sad if Mez throws in the One:12 towel on Trek ...

Classic Punisher Mezco Direct Exclusive $85 + shipping. April-June

PRODUCTION SIZE 400

When veteran war hero Frank Castle's family is slain he vows vengeance becoming the Punisher. Waging a one-man war on crime the Punisher utilizes his vast military skills to brutally serve justice to those he deems deserving. An expert in hand to hand and weapon based combat he is an unstoppable force.

This Classic Version features the iconic black and white look the Punisher wore when first introduced. Meticulously developed to capture the intensity of the character and outfitted on a One:12 Collective body, the figure has impressive details. The final product creates a menacing look reflecting the characters severity.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CLASSIC PUNISHER LIMITED EDITION VARIANT FEATURES:

1:12 scaled, classic real fabric uniform with Death’s head insignia, white gloves, white boots, and white load bearing vest
Three (3) head portraits including
Standard Portrait
Alternate portrait #1
Alternate portrait #2
Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
Hand painted authentic detailing
Over 16cm tall · Intricately detailed weapons
Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands style A (L&R)
One (1) karate strike hand (R)
One posing hand style B (L)
COSTUME:

Classic white armored skull load bearing vest with belt and knife sheath
Sculpted white gloves on each hand
Classic white boots
White shoulder holster
White thigh holster

ACCESSORIES:

One (1) knife
One (1) 9mm handgun
One (1) revolver