Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic looks amazing, but I'm committed to the PX Punisher. These are expensive "6 figures, so if I get one "6 Punisher, I want the fully loaded one.

F|_|ck! Missed it!

What a bunch of A$$holes. They know collectors want the classic renditions of the characters but they do a 400 piece edition run of it? :huh

This! This is the type of dumb practices that will make a collector drop the line completely. This just got harder to get than their convention exclusives. :ohbfrank:

Last edited:
They better not make Classic Thor a limited run when he gets made or heads will roll

Missed it too. Scalpers were buying 10 at a time. ****ers.

That's really the only negative I've witnessed since starting to collect figures. Scalpers for action figures are some truly nasty people. And I'm truly disappointed in Mezco for making Classic Punisher an exclusive limited run. While he's not the Punisher I want, tons of people love this figure and want to buy it, but that exclusive mess really hurts any chance of that without paying a hot toys price which is absurd. It's enough to make me stop buying from Mezco for their ****** business practices.

Did any of you sign up for email notification? the notice came in very early this morning (US)

F|_|ck! Missed it!

What a bunch of A$$holes. They know collectors want the classic renditions of the characters but they do a 400 piece edition run of it? :huh

This! This is the type of dumb practices that will make a collector drop the line completely. This just got harder to get than their convention exclusives. :ohbfrank:

Missed it too. Scalpers were buying 10 at a time. ****ers.

What price did he sell for?

So bummed right now..... Had no clue the Classic Punisher was gonna be an ex limited to 400 :thud:

Just like they did with Judge Dredd b/w I am sure they will find an alternate release for this. I honestly couldn't tell the difference till I saw everybody making a fuss here. I went back and compared the original release.

I didn't check my email this morning. I missed it and super bummed. Mezco leaving $$$ on the table with this decision.

Did any of you sign up for email notification? the notice came in very early this morning (US)

No. Wasn't even aware that they had a notification process but I have bought directly from them in the recent past so I would think I would have been in their data banks already.:huh

Probably wouldn't have made a difference as with only a 400 piece run, you would have to drop everything to place the order. Some people do work.

Again, what was the selling price for this? Wanna make sure I don't get raped on fleebay if I decide to go that route.

Man I stumbled into work at the right time this morning, I checked this thread and read for the first time about him being exclusive, then clicked the link provided several posts past and in less than a minute from when I clicked he went on sale...I bought two and I'm glad I did!

oh for ****s sake! was limited to 400 and it wasnt one per? son of a. *******s.

I was hoping they added the middle teeth on the belt

IMG_3419.jpg

Back