Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uid9Wjth.jpg

Waiting for this version.

This one will be a double purchase fo me fo certain.

These Mezcos are so much fun to photograph. I can't wait for my PX Punisher to ship.

32938597655_5061fa1657.jpg

32557726260_ff572ceafa.jpg

Could someone please point me in the direction of some inexpensive action figures that have really cool, over-the-top weaponry suited for use with MEZCO ONE:12 figures?

On the same subject, I'm looking for a holster to add to the Punisher. One of the 3A action portables has got to have something that'll work. Anyone got any ideas?

Believe it or not none of the current AP figures (at least the ones I know of) have holsters. AP wave 2 hit stores recently though, and Blind Cowboy should have what you're looking for :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Could someone please point me in the direction of some inexpensive action figures that have really cool, over-the-top weaponry suited for use with MEZCO ONE:12 figures?

Marvel legends punisher and Deadpool weapons work great for these Mezcos

Just reviewed my First Mezco figure and I am very impressed, even shown up some parts of my HT cap.

Welcome to the world of Mezco lol

Only just got Cap, in the UK too and got my Classic Cap shortly after the SDCC 2016. With Mod Cap as soon as he was released last year.
As I am in the UK too, do you not purchase overseas instead of waiting to be fleeced by UK sellers?

Anyone see the new Toy Fair figure line-up?

https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-mezco-one12-collective-241815

For the most part they all look great EXCEPT Wolverine thanks to his brown shorts. They look absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. I'm surprised they even went that route...

On another positive note, it also looks like the paints on the head-sculpts are getting better. Hopefully that sticks through into production.

I have stayed away from this line, but I think that Doctor Strange and Darkseid just pulled me in. And those shorts on Wolverine are absolutely hideous.

Anyone see the new Toy Fair figure line-up?

https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-mezco-one12-collective-241815

For the most part they all look great EXCEPT Wolverine thanks to his brown shorts. They look absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. I'm surprised they even went that route...

On another positive note, it also looks like the paints on the head-sculpts are getting better. Hopefully that sticks through into production.

Ascending Knight batman is growing on me. So is wolverine. But man, I hope they keep tweaking Wonder Woman. Heads too small and her body and shoulders look a bit frail. And I hope Superman will look better in person than he does in those pics

I think Ascending Knight Batman will look great with Joker, who also to me looks like a subdued, early Year One version of himself.

If I may ask for your opinions, do you think the Previews Ex. Punisher is worth it? I keep looking at both, and pretty much looks like an extra $30 for a coat, harness, and some guns. I'm not sure I even like how the coat sits anyway, and I feel I have enough spare guns to supplement Frank with anyway. I have the PX on order, but can always cancel.

Of course, option B is to get both and just have a MAX style Punisher and Mez Punisher for the display :)

I think Ascending Knight Batman will look great with Joker, who also to me looks like a subdued, early Year One version of himself.

If I may ask for your opinions, do you think the Previews Ex. Punisher is worth it? I keep looking at both, and pretty much looks like an extra $30 for a coat, harness, and some guns. I'm not sure I even like how the coat sits anyway, and I feel I have enough spare guns to supplement Frank with anyway. I have the PX on order, but can always cancel.

Of course, option B is to get both and just have a MAX style Punisher and Mez Punisher for the display :)
I would stick with the EX. All the Punisher's are selling out everywhere. He seems to be extremely popular. If for some reason you were unsatisfied with the EX you could probably easily sell the extra accessories to someone and get your money back.

Seriously, Mezco is KILLING IT. If you are a fan of Daredevil, the red suit version is a MUST. I've had so much fun posing him with this stand. I can't wait for the yellow suit and the PX Punisher.

View attachment 325584

Attachments

• 20170220_210503 4.jpg
    20170220_210503 4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 190
Back