Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New photo from Mezco's FB page
1003089_586731681372229_1984497994_n.jpg

Obviously not finished but upto now I think it looks awesome :panic:

Pre-ordered from Mezco, last year i've sold my normal chucky from sideshow and i miss him ;p

Think this one is better , color of the cloth looks better and the face wow :)

Finally a real photo of Chucky! He turned out great. I'm really happy with this.

Looks really great but still think clothes are too large ;p maybe its just me lol

Pretty cool for those of us that missed out on Sideshow's early offerings. I wish someone would make a chucky that is around 2 to 3 inches that would be in scale with Neca's, Mezco and Mcfarlane's older horror stuff.

To me, this looks identical to Sideshows version from 2004. I sold mine a few years ago. I think NECA could of stepped it up on notch on the sculpt, or added more hair, something looks off. I found it ironic that every company has such a hard time making a doll based on a doll.

Nige its Mezco and its still being developed i still think they will improve on the Sideshow one.

To me, this looks identical to Sideshows version from 2004. I sold mine a few years ago. I think NECA could of stepped it up on notch on the sculpt, or added more hair, something looks off. I found it ironic that every company has such a hard time making a doll based on a doll.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that's actually funny

Nige its Mezco and its still being developed i still think they will improve on the Sideshow one.

My bad. I hope so, Chucky fans really need a definitive version of the character. Mezco are known for their slightly stylised sculpts, and I actually think their paint applications are one the worst of any company out there making toys - so I'm not going to hold my breath. I hope they give us some serious articulation with this one, and a Good Guy Doll box would be sweet to :)

It's great to see another company taking on the license, and at the very least this version will be cheaper than the crazy secondary market prices of Sideshow's version.

Damn I hope someone makes the new chucky. He looks awesome in the new movie coming out. Plus it's got a lot of hype surrounding it. People are saying its good.

I was truly considering getting him. However, since I do have the scarred one of Chucky from SSC, I will pass on this to save money. I'm not passing because it isn't awesome though, cause it is.

If it were life size, I would be selling stuff if I had to to buy it since I missed out on ssc's.

I would guess its only a matter of time before some one releases another 1/1 scale Chucky.

Hey guys, official pics have been released by Mezco and to me it looks awesome, better than the Sideshow by a long shot. Mezco also said this is from the production line, so this isn't a prototype and this is what we will get.
3_2.jpg

7.jpg

Here is the site with more photos https://www.mezcotoyz.com/15-inch-mega-scale-chucky

And this petition has been set up by the Chucky fan site, Pride Of Chucky with over 1,500 signers already. It is a petition that will be presented to Mezco when we have a sufficient ammount of signers to show that there is big interest in a 1:1 scale replica and to hopefully get one made. The petition takes 10 seconds to sign and you get no spam or anything like that so please, please sign it guys. Even if you wouldn't buy one please just sign and maybe pass it on.

https://www.change.org/petitions/we-want-a-1-1-scale-chucky-replica-from-the-movie-child-s-play :lecture

Loved the final figure pictures, finally a cool Chucky figure with a knife!

Back