Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only ordered a couple i didn't think they would sell at that price i under estimated the popularity of Chucky.Chucky is huge with non collectors the type of person that wouldn't generaly collect horror figures will buy a Chucky doll.

I am liking the sound of Mezcos Chucky doll even more from this discription.

"Although our Chucky can certainly be played with and posed, he is more than just a collectible toy" says Mezco's Mike Drake, "Our design team has spent countless hours examining reference material; from photos, to stills from the films, to the surviving Chucky dolls. Mezco's 15 inch Mega Chucky is ostensibly a screen accurate prop replica. You just have to add your own evil and you are set!"

I think it will be the same as every other manufacturer they will have it for a while and then some one else may take the rights. I mean so far we have had Macfarlane,Sideshow,NECA and now Mezco.

Even Funko has a Pop! vinyl and mini figure coming out this year. Chucky will always be popular and there will always be a market for merchandise but so far i think Dream Rush has had the best dolls.

I haven't been able to find out wether Mez has the rights to all Chucky movies as i would love to see some affordable Tiffany and Glenn dolls made too.I believe the new movie ignores the last 2 sequels and continues from 3 so there would be no Tiffany or Glenn in it.

lol imagine barbie or something got the rights to chucky ha ha i want to see a well done hot toys version ..... or any horror hot toys for tht matter :impatient:

I am liking the sound of Mezcos Chucky doll even more from this discription.

"Although our Chucky can certainly be played with and posed, he is more than just a collectible toy" says Mezco's Mike Drake, "Our design team has spent countless hours examining reference material; from photos, to stills from the films, to the surviving Chucky dolls. Mezco's 15 inch Mega Chucky is ostensibly a screen accurate prop replica. You just have to add your own evil and you are set!"

It would be a reap replica if it was taller lol.

yeah, the height is really killing me on this one. Why wouldn't they just make it 18 inches or something?
I mean, I don't know. I was excited for this at first, but now I am not so sure.

yeah, the height is really killing me on this one. Why wouldn't they just make it 18 inches or something?
I mean, I don't know. I was excited for this at first, but now I am not so sure.

18 inches wouldn't be the right height either tbh. More like 25 inches. Spencer did it so why cant mezco?

18 inches wouldn't be the right height either tbh. More like 25 inches. Spencer did it so why cant mezco?

and their chucky is 40 bucks.... lol.

I really don't know what to say until I see the final product.

If the paint applications are amazing (like really amazing) and if the likeness is really close to the real Chucky I might buy it.
But I doubt the paints will be perfect.

MEZCO posted this,

558079_548272258551505_1815018330_n.jpg

Its up at Sideshow. $90 seems pretty darn good. Maybe I missed my chance to sell the Sideshow one for $200. :)

I'm torn. I have the scarred Chucky from ssc already. If this was a regular face one, I would probably go for it. The addition of the knife is cool, though.

This new Mezco Chucky definitely looks awesome. I missed out on the SS versions so glad to pick him up. Pre-ordered him through BBTS. Cheaper than Sideshow price and I didn't want to pay til the date he is released and arrives so will work out for me for sure. Very excited for this guy! :yess::hi5:

I posted on their page about the stock photo they used. Told them it had to be updated or I would not be ordering. This was their response:

What you're looking at here is an early and incomplete production sample. The image on the website is a digital mock up. Once we have a more complete sample we'll update the photos on mezcotoyz.com and post a few on facebook.

They are taking their sweet time updating photos. I haven't ordered this due to the fact the stock photo is garbage. So they aren't getting my moola (you know, ssc points) until they do!

Back