Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mezco's does look good but the right eye is throwing me off a bit looks a tad big imo, a little more flesh/plastic lol around it would be cool or maybe a different eye angle..

Totally agree but can't pass on this one, I think the size is good and the overall figure looks awesome.. despite that big eye.
I have the SSC 12" Chucky with 0 articulation "Plush body" and with no knive and I need a killer who can stand up and hold a knive instead of a rusty screwdriver :lol

is not out yet. I think the plot says the doll gets delivered to the family

Nice...hope it doesn't suck. I'm always happy to see a new addition to the 80's horror franchises. Unfortunately Child's Play sequels seem to get worse and worse. :mad:

I enjoyed the second Childs play more than the first.

:goodpost::exactly: The 2nd film imo is the best one. Though I will admit I enjoy 3 ALOT. It was the first one I saw as a kid so I guess I'm just remembering the good times :dunno

Seed of Chucky went full retard.

never-go-full-retard.jpg

Last edited:
I like bride but only because of the new look chucky had. I like 2 the best

Trailer is out for the new film.

[ame]https://youtu.be/YEBU6m7toSg[/ame]

im hoping that a company will get the licence for figures based on the curse of chucky film and make the more human like chucky from it

Back