Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure how to feel about that price. Not sure if I will get it even.

This will not be Sideshow quality. It might look great but quality wise we will see.

and the size is not even that big, calling it "15" Mega Scale Chucky" is kind of stupid because 15 inch Chucky won't even be that big.

They could have at least made him a little bigger.
I will have to see actual pics of Chucky before I decide. And i am not even that sure. feels kind of overpriced.

This will not be Sideshow quality. It might look great but quality wise we will see.

and the size is not even that big, calling it "15" Mega Scale Chucky" is kind of stupid because 15 inch Chucky won't even be that big.

I will have to see actual pics of Chucky before I decide. And i am not even that sure. feels kind of overpriced.

Same thing im saying. He's not that big and its only fifteen inches. The sideshow Chucky I have is considered mega scale. Nevertheless I find this chucky to be much better than the small scale sideshow one. I didn't like the bugged out eyes on him.

Weren't the Sideshow Chuckys $60 so an extra $15 over 5 years doesn't seem that bad.

I'm buying it because I don't have a Chucky and this is my only option.

Weren't the Sideshow Chuckys $60 so an extra $15 over 5 years doesn't seem that bad.

yeah technically 80 bucks is not that much money.

But the quality of Mezco won't be the same quality of Sideshow. That's the only thing I am thinking about.

like I said I will have to wait and see the real product before trying to buy it. I won't pre order this.

If anything I think this Chucky will probably be a little bit like their "Living Dead Dolls" toys. those are like 11 inches, so at 15 inches this Chucky will probably look like a bigger "Dead Doll"

yeah technically 80 bucks is not that much money.

But the quality of Mezco won't be the same quality of Sideshow. That's the only thing I am thinking about.

like I said I will have to wait and see the real product before trying to buy it. I won't pre order this.

If anything I think this Chucky will probably be a little bit like their "Living Dead Dolls" toys. those are like 11 inches, so at 15 inches this Chucky will probably look like a bigger "Dead Doll"

Hmm I don't know about that. Again we have to see pics tho.

When i first pre ordered my stock of Sideshow 14" Chucky they were all going to have knives and then when they came out they didn't. The original r.r.p in the UK was £39.99 it then rose to £59.99 with the second batch and by the time i was taking pre-orders for the last batch the price had been raised to £74.99 retail.

I originaly sold these in my shop at £39.99 (£35.99 if you had pre-ordered) I refused to buy any more when the price was raised to £74.99 on principal. I know from experience Chucky will always sell out and Mezco have a habit of only doing limited runs.If you are on the fence about this over the price you will regret it later.I regret not ordering a pallet of Sideshow Chuckies.Mezcos quality has improved a lot i think Mezco will give us a realy cool Chucky doll with a knife this time.

You think Mezco will give up on the child's play license down the road?

I think it will be the same as every other manufacturer they will have it for a while and then some one else may take the rights. I mean so far we have had Macfarlane,Sideshow,NECA and now Mezco.

Even Funko has a Pop! vinyl and mini figure coming out this year. Chucky will always be popular and there will always be a market for merchandise but so far i think Dream Rush has had the best dolls.

I haven't been able to find out wether Mez has the rights to all Chucky movies as i would love to see some affordable Tiffany and Glenn dolls made too.I believe the new movie ignores the last 2 sequels and continues from 3 so there would be no Tiffany or Glenn in it.

Last edited:
Have you seen the Sideshow seed of chucky figure. I think that was one of the best because it look like it was ripped straight from the movie. Atleast from bride and not seed.

That one is life size and is amazing but goes for ridiculous amounts of money now.

That one is life size and is amazing but goes for ridiculous amounts of money now.

When it came out it was for 500 now its goes for about 1000:lol. Thank Goodness I got it when I did.

I have the cheap Spencers Chucky doll, and, It might not look that great but he is pretty good for being $40. I like him.

it is great to freak people out with.

Back