metropolis maria 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is too much for me even if its the going rate.
It is an iconic piece and probably worth it but not for me.

I would buy a 1/6 scale version if theres one?

yhst-51568362379717_2119_292937453.jpg

surely one of the greatest robot to ever grace the screen, from one of the best sci-fi classic of all time deserves a discussion here. i checked around and didnt find a thread. you guys should revoke your geek cred. shame. :mad:

price is $299 in bbts. i'm not familiar with the maker, hollywood collectibles, though. are they any good?

I DID TALK ABOUT HER! I ORDERED HER RIGHT AWAY! :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2744190#post2744190

Looks good but yeah a little pricey. Not sure if I'll try to get this yet or not.

I have it ordered, even when I never order anything without seeing photos of the final product lol! We'll see how it comes out.

I have it ordered, even when I never order anything without seeing photos of the final product lol! We'll see how it comes out.
I hear ya. Unfortunately that doesn't work for everything. Some things are just so limited, you have to buy it right away, or, hunt it down later. But yes, in hand pictures are decision help, most of the time.

Glad you like it. Fascinating isn't it?

I wish the statue would come soon. HCG keep pushing back the shipping date from December, to January, to first quarter 2011... . But what the hell, if they need more time to make this absolutely flawless, so be it!

Hopefully HCG will fill the classic horror/sci fi void left by Sideshow.

I hope this looks as good as the early pics. I wonder when they will begin to ship.

My Pics of My Maria

Thanks for sharing, she, well, IT, looks lovely! She's in very good company also!

I did a web search for the Maschinenmensch, and I came across some very astonishing figures. There are more versions of these robots out there than you might think. I was surprised. It seams though, that the HCG version is the first getting so much exposure.

Yes! My local reseller informed me today, that he's getting the robot next Tuesday. I hope to have it by the end of next week!

[ame="https://youtu.be/VoOG7LEyUJ0"]302 Found[/ame]

Back