Meteor explodes over Russia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redsonsuperman.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

His hair is hilarious. You instantly can't take him seriously because of it.

And yet, now he's known for it. They are on season 3 of that show and he still has the same hair. The worst was season 1 he had the hair and a horrible spray tan that made him orange. Really hard to take him seriously but I'd love to meet him.

he is some historian or something that appears often in the History channel,

The still shot of Giorgio A. Tsoukalos originated from the History Channel series Ancient Aliens, a documentary series that explores the possibility that aliens may have visited in the past. The program is directed and produced by Giorgio A. Tsoukalos and first aired on April 20th, 2010.

The documentary focuses on the “Ancient Astronaut Theory” which states that extraterrestrial beings came to earth throughout the ancient times and helped shape history. For example, the Ancient Astronaut Theory insists that the pyramids were built by the help of alien technologies and that the great pyramids align with the constellation Orion; where some of the aliens may exist or came from. The show has come under some criticism for being “far fetched”, “hugely speculative” and “expound[ing] wildly on theories suggesting that astronauts wandered the Earth freely in ancient time.”

https://youtu.be/fUHk9FLZMf4

Lots of Giorgio Tsoukalos' theories is based on Erich von Däniken's groundbreaking book called "Chariots of the Gods?" published in 1968.

Of course it doesn't fly in the scientific world but some interesting theories nonetheless.

images

I'm just thankful to Jupiter and it's amazing gravitational pull which ends up saving our butts more times than I like to think.

If our earth were to be gone for good, I would like to say I would like a meteor to hit. There are just so many things in our Universe that wow me. I would also think maybe something to kill us quick like a Gamma Ray burst, but even though it would happen before we would ever know it, dunno if I wanna fry.

Anyways, enough of the gloom and doom. Glad no one was badly injured.

Well, it is not like this never happens in Russia. I can almost see why they don't get bothered by it...

almost.

Man, I've been watching the videos...
that was quite the thing... supposedly a small meteorite and look at all the damage... Imagine if it was something bigger.

I also thought it was from DA14... weird it's not...

A larger explosion also took place within Russia in 1908 called the "Tunguska Event." It's classified as the largest impact event on or near Earth in recorded history.

"1,000 times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan and leveled an estimated 80 million trees over an area covering 830 square miles."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

images

Six... I think we're the only two who watch Ancient Aliens. :rotfl

I'm all over that show. :wave :rotfl

My favorite episodes are the "Nazca Lines of Peru" and anything to do with Archaeoastronomy (structures that are built on certain alignments of the stars like the "Pyramids of Giza."

Last edited:
Man, I've been watching the videos...
that was quite the thing... supposedly a small meteorite and look at all the damage... Imagine if it was something bigger.

I also thought it was from DA14... weird it's not...

they say if DA14 hit it would destroy an entire city. Imagine that, imagine the city you live in just wiped out at once. :horror

they say if DA14 hit it would destroy an entire city. Imagine that, imagine the city you live in just wiped out at once. :horror

Suitcase nukes are far more terrifying, as Kuzeh said, we know when those large ones are coming and can even act to alter their course if we need to.

Apparently there are rumors starting that it wasn't a meteorite but some kind of U.S weapons testing. I'm sure this site is probably like Weekly World News but still scary if these rumors are even considered. This was also supposably reported in another paper but it is all in Russian and I can't read it.
https://themoscownews.com/russia/20130215/191238274.html

Back