Meteor explodes over Russia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there are rumors starting that it wasn't a meteorite but some kind of U.S weapons testing. I'm sure this site is probably like Weekly World News but still scary if these rumors are even considered. This was also supposably reported in another paper but it is all in Russian and I can't read it.
https://themoscownews.com/russia/20130215/191238274.html

It never takes long for the conspiracy theories to start.

If the US was going to test any kind of weapon, why would they do it over Russia? North Korea........Iran.......that would make more sense.

The Pope of the most powerful and oldest entity in the world, with millions if not billions of followers, decided to just simply quit. Something not seen in almost 400 or more years...
Then a meteorite all of the sudden explodes in Russia. Something tells me the Vatican saw something coming, either scientific or religious and the Pope decided to leave while he could before chaos broke. What you guys think? I mean we know the Vatican got one of the most powerful observatories in the world and that the Pope knows secrets and "prophecies" that no one else does. What if the third secret of the Virgin of Fatima was something about the destruction of the earth? I mean I am not saying she was a holy being but maybe a messenger from the ancient aliens who saw the future and appeared on earth to warn us?
Supposedly Pope John Paul II revealed the third secret, however many skeptics believe that the third secret was so terrible that it has yet to be revealed.

The Pope of the most powerful and oldest entity in the world, with millions if not billions of followers, decided to just simply quit. Something not seen in almost 400 or more years...
Then a meteorite all of the sudden explodes in Russia. Something tells me the Vatican saw something coming, either scientific or religious and the Pope decided to leave while he could before chaos broke. What you guys think? I mean we know the Vatican got one of the most powerful observatories in the world and that the Pope knows secrets and "prophecies" that no one else does. What if the third secret of the Virgin of Fatima was something about the destruction of the earth? I mean I am not saying she was a holy being but maybe a messenger from the ancient aliens who saw the future and appeared on earth to warn us?
Supposedly Pope John Paul II revealed the third secret, however many skeptics believe that the third secret was so terrible that it has yet to be revealed.
I think you have a long lost brother and amazingly enough he is a member on this site. You 2 will have a lot to catch up on I'm sure.:yess::1-1:

I don't think the two were tied together. This isn't that big of a deal really.

Also, why would the Pope quit before "chaos broke."?

The things you are describing are Catholic beliefs. Not everyone believes them. If we were being warned, they sure didn't do a very good job of it telling it to a Pope who keeps it a secret.

As for the third secret....if the Pope revealed it, then what was it?

bb_look.gif

I think that meteorite would have caused some serious damage had it not exploded in mid air but actually hit the ground.
I doubt it has anything to do with the US and weapon testing. There are tons of other places that the US could test it without risking a nuclear war.
@Hoodonit00, hey you never know man... you never know. I am just trying to see it from another point of view. the world is a mysterious place that we don't fully understand.
Indeed, not everyone is Catholic, however Catholicism is not the only religion that talks about the "end" and certain catastrophes.
Also, the Pope might not be strong enough to lead the church in such a chaotic situation. Maybe the meteorite contained some sort of alien life and would spread (LOL). Maybe the Vatican is not prepared to an alien type end of times in which most of the bible would be left obsolete as is not until recently that the Vatican said Aliens do exist. In situations like these, everything is possible. I mean we can't fly, but I bet other beings do can, so technically the "flying" is not something impossible for a humanoid or other alien that is not machine.

It never takes long for the conspiracy theories to start.

If the US was going to test any kind of weapon, why would they do it over Russia? North Korea........Iran.......that would make more sense.
It's actually mentioned casually in an article from The Huffington Post.

"Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a nationalist leader noted for his vehement statements, blamed the Americans.

"It's not meteors falling. It's the test of a new weapon by the Americans," the RIA Novosti news agency quoted him as saying."

Christianity is a bigger hoax than the end of the world.

Christianity is a bigger hoax than the end of the world.

So you say, yet we don't know. You are much younger and naive than Christianity itself. Unless you were there from the start and know what they know (secrets) then you can't say is a hoax as a fact.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKiCplxwMz0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back