Meteor explodes over Russia!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The true nature of religion should be very satisfying to all the sci-fi nuts here.....when you dig deep for the truth it is awesome & scary at the Same time.... The footage of the meteorite is spectacular, and im glad for the most part the injuries where only minor... One report said the sonic boom was 3 minutes after..... Wow how fast was that going

And there are 2 resurrections people. You don't want to be part of the second

Somewhere around 36,000 MPH :lol

166704_308901502566466_2141829065_n.jpg

The meteor is the easy part. It's the parasitic, zombie creating alien brain slugs attached to the meteor that are the real problem.

Now we wait to see if Russia has the technology to remove them from the 1,000 injured people who have already gone to hospitals for treatment.

Now we wait to see if Russia has the technology to remove them from the 1,000 injured people who have already gone to hospitals for treatment.

I feel bad for those injured. I just like to reference Night of the Creeps, one of my favorite 80s horror movies, whenever I possibly can.

I feel bad for those injured. I just like to reference Night of the Creeps, one of my favorite 80s horror movies, whenever I possibly can.

It's a really bad day when you get hit by a meteor, but even worse when slugs eat your brain and drive you around like a giant robot in a Japanese cartoon.

Who cares about Russia, religion or Popes?

<<< Not this guy.

Thread rated unimportant and stupid.

Back