Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I just read the ending. Glad I never put myself through this complete waste of a game [emoji38] [emoji38]

You're going to have blast with MGR. Just a high-octane action game, that falls surpringly well into the MGS canon, even though it wasn't made by Kojima. It's really over-the-top, but it's one of my favorite games in the series.

Well let's see:

MGSV: The parasites from the Wumbo is copulating from the hamburgers which is the cause of war and misery. Zero back to nothing. Two plus two equals Five. "A Hideo Kojima game."

Rising: Nanomachines, son. Now let's fight to some sick dubstep!

The choice couldn't be any simpler.

Well let's see:

MGSV: The parasites from the Wumbo is copulating from the hamburgers which is the cause of war and misery. Zero back to nothing. Two plus two equals Five. "A Hideo Kojima game."

Rising: Nanomachines, son. Now let's fight to some sick dubstep!

The choice couldn't be any simpler.

Wait... yes, it makes sense :lol.
Someone +rep this man for me

I'd actually disrep him for calling electro/industrial rock "dumbstep".

76ku76ki.gif

"I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers. Foreign soldiers..."

latest

just started chapter 2, so how many repeat missions are there and will there be a different ending when completed? i honestly dont feel like going through those missions again especially if im not gonna get to choose my own weapons.

No problem, well, they are. But you don't have to do those repeated missions to get the main story missions.

You get some "main" missions as sideops, and those unlock real main missions.

And sometimes nothing unlocks, you'll have to either go back to motherbase or do more sideops.

After mission 46,does the remaining 4 missions add anything to the story or special rewards?

The story's over after Mission 46. All that's left after that is building your base, and S ranking the missions...

thanks, just started the one where you have to get code talkers documents back. btw, when the game ends do you get to "free roam"?

Back