Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bangkok_wolf is from Bangkok, Thailand :lol. But, I used to ask myself that same question back when I lived in Canada.

Let's just be thankful that we don't live in Australia :monkey3.

I just checked GameStop's website out of curiosity, and they don't even have it up :lol.

EBgames just got it yesterday. At least you won't be paying extra for it lol, since dollar started losing value everything is 15-40% marked up here.

Yeah, things aren't much better in the States, either. Everything's increasing in price, it makes it especially harder for us collectors to even keep our hobbies.

True, I only started collecting last year and have been getting old mgs stuff but it's pretty hard to keep up with all the new stuff coming out and have to choose between almost everything i'm getting

Oh I'm Sorry. I just assumed with the Aussie EBgames link lol

I was actually just grabbing any info I could find - sorry for misleading you :lol
I saw that Playasia has the XB1 & PS3 (1/1ver) listed at USD499.00 so I jumped to conclusion (PS4 is listed with no price tag :dunno).
To my surprise the 1/2 is listed at USD99.99 on Konami.jp

So... we here haven't got a clue on how much they would be... (probably will have to make a PO before knowing the actual price like I did with Bloodborne:HE)

True, I only started collecting last year and have been getting old mgs stuff but it's pretty hard to keep up with all the new stuff coming out and have to choose between almost everything i'm getting

That is my constant struggle brother. You guys in the states have the best prices but economically speaking 100$ to you is the same as £100 to me lol.

Most CE now come with a bunch of crap that ends up in a drawer or on ebay anyway.

I must be getting old, just give me the damn game already.

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

a 1:1 replica of the solid eye is on ebay right now. its been printed and needs to be filled, sanded and painted. cant remember who the seller was.

von koz, i have a figure of an inspired mk but its not official.

2eecbb2a60fd2c3cc2c6a937308c3b9f.jpg

That's bad ass! I imagine a life sized one that can hold a iphone would be amazing though!

That was pretty fast. They haven't gone up for preorder at GameStop or Best Buy yet so it shouldn't be that hard to get one.

Yeah, don't worry, Amazon usually sells out of their initial pre-orders, before getting restocked. They're definitely going to bring more in; they always do.

Right now, I'm just waiting for the Arkham Knight LE with the Batmobile :impatient:

Back