Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's big red plastic hand? It's not like the endo arm from T2 where people will actualy recognise what it is.

Different strokes I guess..

Yeah it's definitely not something I'd lose my **** over. I'd much rather of gotten a 1:1 replica of the Solid Eye, or a CQC knife from MGS3.

Or Ocelot scratching post.

I'm playing back through 3 at the moment, I burst out laughing at every "MEOWWW" [emoji38]

It's big red plastic hand? It's not like the endo arm from T2 where people will actualy recognise what it is.

Different strokes I guess..

It's not iconic because the game isn't out yet. It very well could be in a few years.

Who cares if it's iconic or not yet? It's a rad design and it fits into the MGSV story. Sure something from MGS1 would be a cool collectible but that wouldn't really make sense in a MGSV CE, would it?

I do like the design a lot, but I doubt it would ever be iconic, robotic arms are very common in games and movies now.

Tbh nothing is THAT memorable for a game that is supposed to be the last "solid" game. I rather have an artbook. Or an Adam Jensen's prosthetic for that matter lol. I'm pissed because basically, the arm -currently- is not an actual MGS icon nor it has an effect in the main "core" of the saga. It could have been a cool collectible with Peace Walker instead, imo.

Edit: also it's useless! At least Rising's lamp, well, it's a lamp.

tumblr_nksmq8y8lP1rzzj2xo1_540.jpg

Christ...

tumblr_mutdl2VHlu1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

:lol

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

a 1:1 replica of the solid eye is on ebay right now. its been printed and needs to be filled, sanded and painted. cant remember who the seller was.

von koz, i have a figure of an inspired mk but its not official.

2eecbb2a60fd2c3cc2c6a937308c3b9f.jpg

So the japan set (with 1/1 arm) is around $400ish, no way I'm gonna get it.
I guess the CE set (1/2 arm) would be $200-250...

Anyhow, what do you guys think about the DLC included in the set?

Edit: found the CE to be $249.95 here

Back