Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing actually, I was on craigslist and came across this guy for some tickets. Then I found out he can get people into E3, I live in Southern California so going to E3 isn't too bad (don't have to spend on airfare for example). With the media badge that I get, I can't go to the press conferences (the ones you will be able to watch on June 9th Monday) but I go on show floor, bunch of freebies and play a bunch of games. This will be my second year, and last year at the Konami booth, all they had to show for MGS was the MGS Legacy with a trailer on replay. The main hit for Konami was Castlevania 2 with this awesome statue and gameplay demo for it. I recently found out that MGSV TPP will be the big part for Konami (well what else do they have lol) this year so I'm stoked!!!

And no!! Don't worry, send them away :rotfl

Sweeeeeeeeeet have fun and yes please do share! Im starving from lack of TPP pictures,gameplay,info ect,feed us,feed us all.

Have you seen DOFP yet?

No, I want to see it ASAP, but I haven't had a chance. I've listened to spoiler casts for every Marvel movie, because I haven't cared about them, since the first Iron Man, but DoFP, I do! From what you said, there's no doubt in my mind that it will be in my top 5 superhero movies.

No, I want to see it ASAP, but I haven't had a chance. I've listened to spoiler casts for every Marvel movie, because I haven't cared about them, since the first Iron Man, but DoFP, I do! From what you said, there's no doubt in my mind that it will be in my top 5 superhero movies.

Get to it! Going for my 3rd viewing today haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with pturtle, DOFP is a great movie. Well worth the view. A friend I saw it with is actually going to see it again with some other friends of ours who didn't come, he (we really, I may join him) loved it that much

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/27/new-mgs-5-trailer-may-be-tough-to-watch-kojima-says

BY MIKE MAHARDYWith E3 only two weeks away, Kojima Productions has finished editing its upcoming trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Series creator Hideo Kojima said that, while the game's GDC 2013 trailer may have been difficult to watch, the new footage may surpass it.

“Finished the mix," Kojima said on Twitter, as translated by Metal Gear Informer. "Like last year, this trailer contains no explosions, collapses, destruction, gunfights, car chases or people mobbed by reporters. Nor any zombies, aliens or giant spaceships. Just men descending into madness. A lot of fans said the 2013 GDC trailer was tough to watch. This one may be even tougher.”

05:49Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Debut Trailer (1080p)
Despite the amount of information that has steadily released regarding the game, Kojima warned fans against expecting MGS V anytime soon, voicing his fears that the game may be "too big to finish." The numbered installment will be roughly 200 times bigger than Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, which released March 18. IGN said that, despite its short length and weak action missions, the intro is a solid introduction to The Phantom Pain.

For more pre-E3 coverage, read IGN's E3 Hopes and Dreams feature, in which editors discuss the titles and announcements they're hoping for most when the event begins June 10.

MIke Mahardy is a freelance writer for IGN and various other outlets. To hear him rant about Metal Gear Solid, you can follow Mike on Twitter.

WIKI GUIDE
METAL GEAR SOLID 5: THE PHANTOM PAIN STORY
Characters Punished Snake, Kazuhira "Kaz" Miller, Paz, Chico, Ishmael, Quiet,
Universe Timeline, Organizations and Units, Virtuous Mission, Operation Snake Eater, San Hieronymo Peninsula Incident, Operation Peace Walker,
24 PAGES

:wave:wave:wave
w.png

Yikes! No matter how ridiculous things get, I'll always think of that pic. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I just finished watching the Yongyea Chico=Quiet theory, and damn is it convincing. It's almost impossible to argue against it as of now because the few details we do know about Quiet, only adds to that theory.

E3 trailer can't come soon enough.

I'm going to watch that, because it is a very interesting theory, and would make sense why the costume is so revealing, to distract from any similarities with his original appearance. He should have just put on glasses.

superman-clarkkent-bizarro.jpg

I'm gonna take a look at that theory later, cause I'm intrigued. You guys gotta keep in mind, Japan does have a thing for traps :lol And hermaphrodites, (having a specific term for this and even doing art of this and ****. It's creepy) and so on. So this wouldn't be too surprising from Kojima of all people.

Last edited:
I watched the video. I think people are thinking way too much, and that's just stupid that he'd go so far, even after those events. Clearly, Big Boss and Chico got drunk and got some backdoor surgery, and when they woke woke up, one had a horn, and the other turned into a women. Super Ultra Crazy Happy Fun Fun Nanomachines sped up the process.

I would think turning into a female would also bring back a lot of the trauma. He should have stopped at the castration, or changed to his favorite animal. Like Kyle's dad:

human-dolphin-suit-cool-1056830.jpeg

I just finished watching the Yongyea Chico=Quiet theory, and damn is it convincing. It's almost impossible to argue against it as of now because the few details we do know about Quiet, only adds to that theory.

E3 trailer can't come soon enough.

You know what happens when people make elaborated/complex theories with little information right? :lol

This is what I think of that theory

tumblr_mh3sqrpGJc1s46mh6o1_500.gif

:rotfl

BTW, I desided to go watch Days of Future Past wit ha couple of friends... its easily the best movies of this year.

...And I have a MAJOR CRUSH on Jennifer now :love

tumblr_mv6vd7xwqI1r5fmrmo2_250.gif

jennifer-lawrence-fist-pump.gif

:drool :drool :drool

I always liked her, but this was too much... now I'm dying for a 1/6 Jen on my shelf :pray:

She and Charles are my favourite now

Last edited:
Hahahah, I doubt it's true, but it's hard to go against that theory with barely any info on Chico and Quiet in TPP.

That's great to hear man, it's great to see the X-Men finally make a comeback. I thought she did a much better job in DOFP compared to her FC perfromance.

Mcavoy's Professor X stole the show for me. He did an incredible job.

Next up Apocalypse!

Back